How to use Avast Disk Cleanup to clear the junk files?by lisa ann Quickbooks Support
It is a very general for the customers to get junk files from the internet or regular use of the computer. The junk files are like normal dirt which needs to be cleaned regularly. Even if you have the Avast Free Antivirus, you would be required to open the program regularly and manually clean the remove the junk files from your system. If you will be careless in removing the system junk, then it may affect the Avast software. It impacts the software’s coding and reduces the speed of the antivirus program.
You are suggested to install the Avast Disk Cleanup feature which not only eliminates technical errors but also boosts up the speed of your system. If you have downloaded the feature and struggling with the procedure, then you can contact us at the Avast Antivirus Customer Support Phone Number. It is a toll-free number which is 24x7 active for you. Below, we have explained the measures to run the disk cleanup.
Take these steps and remove the junk from your system
- Pres the start button from your system
- You have to type “command” button on the search box
- You should not press the Enter button right now
- Then, press the combination of Ctrl + Shift + Enter from your keyboard.
- Click yes when you get a dialog box seeking permission
- Type “cleanmgr” when you notice a blinking cursor on your screen
- Press the Enter Button to start the scan
- The Disk Cleanup would notify you about the available space
- It will ask for the permission to automatically clean the temporary files and system junk
- You will have to tick those categories which you wish to clean
This is the procedure to clean the temporary files and system junk. If you face difficulties with the process, then you have to facility to connect with our experts, and learn the troubleshooting measures from them. Although we have provided Avast Antivirus Toll-Free Number, you can also contact us via text, call, email, etc.
Created on Sep 6th 2018 02:57. Viewed 292 times.