How do I Unblock Websites from Avast Antivirus?by lisa ann Quickbooks Support
The Avast Antivirus provides a feature to automatically block certain spam emails, domains, and websites. There are instances where you cannot access some websites or web pages because the Avast Website Blocking feature has mistakenly blocked it. You might need to unblock particular website or webpage from Avast.
Dial us to add exceptions for the Avast software
We understand that new users might not be familiar with the software setup and configuration. Therefore, we have suggested the procedure to access certain websites even when Avast has blocked it. You have the option to connect with us at the Avast Antivirus Support Phone Number 1866-662-5999 which is 24 hours and seven days active. You can dial us anytime and learn the resolution form us.
We are here suggesting two ways how you can unblock the website or URL. But, we would suggest you ensure that you are unblocking a safe site otherwise you could face a major loss.
Take these actions to add the file an application in the exceptions list.
- Click on the Avast icon to open the application
- Click on the settings and select the General option
- Locate a tab named exclusions
- Open the File Paths option and add the programs you desire to exclude from the blocked list.
- After saving the changes, Avast will not scan these applications and files.
Take these actions to exclude the websites and URLs from the Avast Scan
- Move to the Avast Interface settings
- Choose general settings from the available options
- Select the Exclusions Tab from the options
- Open the URL Tab and enter the website and URL names
- Finally, click ok to save the changes
You can connect with us any hour of the day as we are supplying the 24*7 support number where you can approach the technical engineers. You should dial the "Avast Antivirus Customer Support Phone Number" 1866-662-5999 to talk to us and learn simple troubleshooting solutions.
Created on Sep 3rd 2018 05:19. Viewed 345 times.