HOW TO UNINSTALL AVG WEB TUNEUP?by Alexa Thomson I am an accountancy expert who has worked with
If you are facing issues on AVG Web TuneUp and looking for an efficient solution to uninstall it, then you have come to the right place. You can do it properly via removing all of its data out of the system. So, don’t worry; here are the steps to uninstall AVG Web TuneUp completely on your PC. Let’s get started.
Delete it from Mozilla Firefox
If you want to delete AVG Web TuneUp from Firefox, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First of all, you have to launch the Firefox web browser.
- After that, go to the menu icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- You should select Add-ons and then choose Extensions.
- Then go to the AVG Web TuneUp and other plug-ins.
- You have to select Remove to clear all entries.
- After that, you should reset Firefox.
- Navigate to the Firefox menu and select the question mark in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Now, you should select to reset Firefox to its original form and then choose Reset Firefox.
Remove the Extension from Internet Explorer
If you want to remove the extension from Internet Explorer, then pursue the instructions given below.
- Get started by opening Internet Explorer.
- After that, select the gear icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- You should choose Manage Add-ons.
- Go to the new screen and find AVG Web TuneUp then select Disable.
- To revert to the earlier search engine, select the gear menu icon on the upper right-hand side of the browser’s screen.
- Choose Internet Options and then pick the General button.
- You should remove unwanted URL and input favorable web page URL.
- Later, select Apply.
- Navigate to the gear menu icon once more and choose Internet options.
- Click on the Advanced button and select Reset.
- Now, go to the new screen and tick the ‘Delete personal settings’.
- Select Reset once more to finish AVG Web TuneUp elimination.
Delete AVG Web TuneUp from Chrome
If you want to delete AVG Web TuneUp from Chrome, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To get started, click on the vertical ellipsis menu icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- After that, you should select the More Tools and Extensions.
- You have to locate the AVG Web TuneUp and select the Remove option.
- When the confirmation pop-up comes, click on Remove again.
- Resetting the Chrome browser to the original form has its benefits, and it eliminates all the unnecessary changes as well.
- Navigate to the Advanced Settings and select Reset Settings at the end of the screen.
Get Clear of AVG Web TuneUp Registry Entries
If you want to get clear of AVG Web TuneUp entries, then pursue the instructions given below.
- First, you have to select Start and input regedit to launch the Windows Registry Editor.
- After that, you should go to the: HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Then go to the Software and then AVG Web TuneUp.
- Later, you should select the folder and right-click on it and Remove it.
- Now, you have to restart the machine.
Using AVG Remover
If you want to use AVG Remover, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First and foremost, go to the AVG Clear/ AVG Remover and download it.
- After that, you should launch the AVG Remover.exe and open the program.
- Now, finish the process and restart the system.
Alexa Thomson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on turbotax support and many other accounting software-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Created on Jan 15th 2020 03:17. Viewed 158 times.