How To Troubleshoot Xbox One Update Issuesby Olivia Jones office.com/setup
Are you facing problem while updating Xbox One? If yes, you should surely go through this blog carefully as it will offer you major tips that can help you to do update.
Solutions for the Xbox One update errors
- Update Xbox One offline
The offline update should be done whenever the Xbox One cannot get updated because of problems related to network connection and corrupted files.
- Create space in the drive
Whenever you receive an error message that says the Xbox One does not have any storage space, creating space on the hard drive solves this issue quickly.
- Prefer factory reset
You should only go for factory reset after trying all the other ways because while this can solve the problem of update but at the same time also deletes locally saved files.
Perform a restart and full power cycle
- Firstly, use the Directional Pad on the controller to choose Restart this Xbox.
- Then, click a button on your controller with selecting Restart this Xbox chosen.
- After that, give some time to the console to restart, check whether the update is completed.
- Check your update and if it is taking a lot of time, prefer shutting down your Xbox.
- Next, remove the plug of the Xbox from power after switching it off and wait for a minimum half minute.
- Then, plug in your Xbox and switch it on.
- Look out that the update is finished or not.
- Lastly, if still now your updates did not been able to get over, then you require to reset the Xbox one.
3. Go through the Xbox One network connection
The method of checking the Xbox One network connection is given below-
- Firstly, click on the Xbox button on the controller.
- Then click on System.
- After that, press on Settings.
- Next, click on Network.
- Press on Network settings.
- Click on Test network connection.
- If the Xbox One faces any issue related to the network connection or by the servers, then it will be shown to you on the screen itself.
- If shown any problem related to the network connection, try to solve it out.
- After that, update the console.
Note: Update Xbox One offline. It can also be done.
The method of solving ‘Your Xbox is almost full’ error of update
- Firstly, go to my games and apps.
- Then, have a look at the games that you don’t prefer playing.
- Choose the games that you would like to remove.
- Click on the option of the menu. The option of the menu will have the symbol of three horizontal lines on the Xbox One controller.
- Click on Manage game.
- Click on Uninstall.
Follow this procedure until you have made sufficient space to do the update fully.
Marshall Lyne is a Microsoft Office expert and her been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Sara has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Mar 5th 2019 13:21. Viewed 230 times.