How to Hide Photos and Videos on iPhone and iPadby Olivia Jones office.com/setup
Apple iPhone has an inbuilt hide function, and it can hide your pictures from All Image tab to Hide folder shown in the bottom of the Photos application. You can hide photos from the gallery but not prevent by the unknown propels. If any people get your device in her hand, then they can easily find your hide photos in the hidden album. So if you want to save you private photos with more security, then follow the steps given below to secure your private photos and videos.
Hide Private Photos and Videos in the Photo Application
Whenever you click photos with the Apple camera, it automatically saves the photos in the photos’ album. On the album, all the images stored in your device shown. You can hide the stored photos to prevent random people from accessing them.
You simply need to move your videos and photos in the Hide folder.
Here are the steps on how to hide private photos and videos from Photos application:-
- Launch the Photos Application.
- Select the photo or video you wish to hide.
- Hit the Share option shown at the bottom of the screen.
- The photo or video you have selected are now hidden from the gallery.
- All the images or videos you have hide can view in the Hide folder in the album section in the photos application.
The Issue with Hiding Photos and Videos in Photos Application
Even though the above method is handy, it offers little privacy. You can’t hide album, photos and videos with Apple ID, Touch ID, Face ID or Passcode.
The main issue arises with someone who knows the password of your device. That person can easily unlock your device to view your hidden photos and videos.
Hide album is stored in the Photos application library, so it is easy to find the photos. It can hold your photos move from the library albums without deleting the original pictures. There are several iPhone, and the iPad user knows the trick on how to hide private photos and videos. If you want to secure your images and video with full security, avoid its standard method like hiding photos in the Hide album from photos gallery.
Apple iCloud is the best option that helps you to hide your photos, or if you lock your hidden application with Apple iCloud, then you can secure it with your apple password, Touch ID and Face ID.
Hide Photos and Videos in the Notes Application
Apple has a Note application for iPhone and iPad application, which has a lock features that lock files with the password. It means you can store your media like photos and videos to Note and make a password to protect your multimedia files. After sending the photos in the Notes application, you can delete photos from the Photos application.
Here are the steps on how to save photos and videos on the Notes application:-
- Launch the Photos application.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to hide in the Notes application. You can choose several files at the same time.
- Hit the share icon shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the Notes icon and tap on it.
- Choose the notes that you want to attach your documents.
- Hit the save option to export multimedia Notes.
Here are the steps on how to lock the note you created:-
- Start the Notes application and select the notes that you created maybe it will show on the top of the list.
- Swift right to left the notes to access the Padlock icon.
- Hit the Padlock icon to secure the notes; it can ask your password or Face ID or Touch ID that you have enabled. Use the password on your choice.
Hide Photos and Videos in a File Locker Application
You can use Devoted file locker to secure your photos or videos to keep your multimedia stuff private. Locker application is specially designed for the user with a complete privacy setting. It offers you to choose your password and videos in the application. Whenever you upload your multimedia file or open the application, you need to enter your password.
Here is the list of some applications that are similar to File lock application:-
- Folder lock
- Private Photo Vault
- Secret Apps Photo Lock
These applications are available on the Apple App Store. You can choose any application that you trust as there are several applications with free features.
Created on Feb 24th 2020 01:47. Viewed 359 times.