How To Troubleshoot Apple Watch Not Vibrating For Alarms And Notifications?by james thomsan blogger
Watches play a very significant role in our daily lives. And when it comes to an Apple Watch, it cannot be truer. Apple Watch is amazing, however, some users may face issues. Some people have complained that many times they have come across one common issue of the Apple Watch that is it doesn’t vibrate when it should. In simple words, the vibration mode stops working because of some software problem. Are you facing the same problem? Do you want to solve this problem but are unable to find the solution for it?
Don’t worry! This problem can be solved by the given below ways.
Steps to fix Apple Watch not vibrating issue
Raise your vibrations
It comprises in total-two levels of vibration.
The first one is the standard option and the second one is the Haptics. You should go for the second option. Follow the given below steps carefully:
- Firstly, go to Setting.
- Then, click on ‘Sound and Haptics.’ It will be towards the end.
- After that, below the Haptics, push the toggle of ‘Prominent Haptic’ rightwards and in that way switch it on.
- Lastly, you’ll be able to understand the difference between the two options. I guess, you too will feel that this feature is better than the earlier one.
Restart the Apple Watch
Its mini size cannot make us forget that it is a PC. This implies that a restart will make a lot of difference in its functioning. It can even solve problems of vibration.
The method of restarting the Watch is given below. Go through it properly.
- Firstly, long press the switch that is placed at the side till the time Power Off option gets displayed before you.
- Then, push the ‘Power Off’ slider completely towards the left.
- After that, as soon your Apple Watch gets switched off, immediately switch it on. Note that you can switch it on by pressing the switch for the long time that is located at the side until the symbol of Apple gets displayed in front of you.
Go through the notifications Follow the given below steps properly:
1. Firstly, visit the Watch app on your device.
2. Click on Notifications.
3. Then, individually check by clicking on your applications that the button immediate after Haptic is switched on. The indicator will be that it will turn into a green color.
James Thomas is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.
Created on Feb 20th 2019 12:50. Viewed 281 times.