HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS ON SAMSUNG TABLETSby Alexa Thomson I am an accountancy expert who has worked with
A Samsung tablet user can easily take a screenshot on their Samsung tablets by simply long pressing the “Power button” and “Volume key.” This method is actually valid on most of the modern Smartphones and allows users to capture whatever is displaying on their smart device screen.
Still, there are some other methods also available to capture a screenshot of their smart devices. Users can refer to various ways given below to capture a screenshot on their Samsung tablet.
Palm Swipe Method
Some of the Samsung devices provides its users with a unique feature, namely Palm Swipe which allows users to capture screenshots on their devices by swiping their palm of the hand Right to Left across the display screen. Keep in mind this feature is available in some of the Samsung devices so you can refer to the steps given below if your tablet consists of this smart feature.
- Pull down the Notification Bar” of your Samsung device by swiping downwards.
- Now press the “Settings” logo from the Notification bar.
- After that, choose the “Advanced Features” option from the extreme left of your screen.
- Then from the displayed Advanced features menu toggle on the “Palm swipe to continue” switch.
- Once the Palm swipe feature is activated head to the item that you wish to take a screenshot of.
- Before using the Palm Swipe feature on your designated item make sure that the keyboard of your tablet is not showing because the palm swipe feature does not work if the device keyboard is activated.
- Now place the edge of your right hand onto the extreme right side of your tablet screen and slide it toward the extreme left corner of your device at an even pace.
If a user properly executes the above-mentioned steps, then the screenshot of the desired item would be taken and will be ready to view. User can either instantly see the taken screenshot by pulling down the Notification Bar or going to the device gallery where images are stored.
Taking Screenshots With Tablets Buttons
Taking screenshots with the help of the devices power and volume button is one of the most convenient means and can be used at any given time without any delay or additional settings to go with.
To use the Samsung ‘s tablet buttons for capturing a screenshot, users will have to long press the “Power button” of their devices alongside with the “Volume button” until the device takes the snap of your display. User will easily know when the screenshot is taken as their device would vibrate while taking a screenshot.
Viewing the captured screenshot is quite simple and can be done by either visiting the device gallery or directly scrolling down the notification bar. Hopefully, Samsung tablet users will now be able to take a screenshot on their device with great ease.
Source By : quicken support.
Created on Jun 4th 2019 01:38. Viewed 121 times.