How to ship Fragile Items to New Zealand?by Amit Kumar Digital Marketer & Tech Reviewer
Do you want to courier to New Zealand? If the item is fragile, you need to read this blog right away. There are times when you require international courier services, but what most importantly is ignored is the ideal packing standards of fragile items.
Fragile items are breakable, and even with an impact very less, they can break. To make sure that your product gets a courier to New Zealand without any damage to it, you need to be extra prepared for any upcoming hassles your parcel is going to go through.
To be honest, it is not as difficult as it sounds, today the shipping industry has grown well, and now it is very easy to send your fragile parcel. We say, leverage their expertise and enjoy faster delivery of your fragile package safely.
So, here are some things you need to know about sending your fragile package anywhere in New Zealand. The major objective of this effort is to make sure that the package reaches its destination absolutely undamaged. Here is what you need to do:
How to pack your fragile items?
- Get the item that is needed to be packed; each item has its specific needs, inspect the item well before you are sending it.
- Carefully wrap the item inside a large bubble wrap.
- Make sure you have layered the bottom of the box with peanut packaging.
- Place the item inside the box.
- If the box has some empty spaces, carefully place newspapers, bubble wrap, and peanut packaging and foam inside it.
- You need to make sure that the box is tightly packed.
- Seal the box with tape, make sure it is sealed properly, and don’t be a miser in putting the tape.
Securely wrap the fragile item
There are a number of points you need to be careful of; packing is not entirely the thing that will ensure it well. You must use the right box, make sure it will not open up in the shifting of the parcels and can take any length of external impact. For your item to be safely reaching New Zealand, you need to choose the right international courier services in Mumbai, Delhi or any city you are sending it from.
To start with, the box needs to be rigid and does not gets squashed easily or opened or re-opened. Also, if it is possible, you must choose a water-proof box and if you are sending it far off like in New Zealand. Let’s say if you are sending a fragile item from India to New Zealand, make it susceptible to any damage and any weather condition.
A few things to make sure you have rightly packed the item:
- Make sure the box is well secured with lots of tapes
- Do not overpack the box, or use a bigger box to pack all the items together.
- Start with bubble wrapping the item, and then fill it with peanut.
- Do not leave any unnecessary space in the box; use more newspaper, bubble wrap, and peanuts.
- Place the packaging peanuts in the bottom of the box before you place your item in it.
Created on Jan 15th 2020 10:24. Viewed 215 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.