How to Set Up the Netgear by Creating & Login to Your Arlo Accountby Camera 24x7 Arlo Camera Security Services
Wi-Fi cameras have their problems, at least compared to cable cameras, but they certainly offer a simpler configuration. One of the advantages of Arlo Pro compared to other Wi-Fi cameras is the use of the battery, so it is not necessary to connect to the video stream and the recording connector. Other wireless cameras must be connected to a power source, even if they are connected to transfer data via Wi-Fi.
Arlo Pro also uses its base station to which all of its Arlo cameras are connected. This is because the cameras use Z-Wave for wireless communication and other consumer-based security cameras (such as Nest Cam) do not like Wi-Fi, so Arlo cameras must be connected to the base station that communicates with your Wi-Fi network. But the most important thing is Arlo Account Setup.
Step One: Download and Arlo Account Setup
1. Although it is necessary to use the base station, the installation process is very simple and takes only 10 minutes. First, download the Arlo app on your smartphone before you can complete the Arlo Account Setup. A free app that can be used for iPhone and Android devices.
2. Open the app and select New in Arlo.
3. On the next screen, select the Arlo product you have installed.
4. The application requires the installation of the Arlo base station hub. Connect one end of the included Ethernet cable to the base station and the other end to a free Ethernet port on the router.
5. After installing the base station in the application, click Next.
6. When the hub is started. The app automatically searches for the center in your network.
7. Select the time zone after completion.
8. Select your time zone, click "Save" at the top right and tap the arrow at the top left.
9. Tap "Next" to continue.
10. Give the name to the base station. You can be as creative as you want here, but something simple will work.
Step Two: Create a Netgear Account
1. You must create an account with Netgear. First, enter your email address and tap the "Next" button. This step is used to perform Arlo Login My Account step.
2. Enter your account name and password, accept the terms and conditions, then click "Next" below.
Step Three: Connecting Arlo Cameras to the Base Station
1. Now it's time to synchronize the Arlo cameras with the base station.
2. Make sure the cameras are within a few feet of the base station during the synchronization process.
3. If the camera battery is not already installed, open the back cover of the camera and insert the battery.
4. Start by pressing the sync button at the top of the base station for about two seconds. The green light on the far right will start to flash.
5. Next, press the sync button on the camera until the blue LED on the front of the camera flashes.
6. When the base station and video camera are in sync mode, they will automatically connect.
You need to follow some steps to configure the Arlo Account Setup. Most cameras are connected to the base and not directly to the Wi-Fi network. And if you install everything, the system will work properly.
Summary:If you want to know how to set up Netgear’s arlo through creating arlo new user account and steps to sign in. It covers completely from downloading account setup, till its connection to the base station.
Created on Oct 28th 2019 03:38. Viewed 256 times.