How To Resolve Scanning Issues In Your HP Printer?by Lara Price Dell Printer Support Number (+353-498994003)
Though the world is going on the digital side the relevance of printed paper still have a stronghold and it will be like that for years to come maybe. HP is one of the most recognized brands in the market currently for offering printer and printing services. The only problem with these printer models is that they make a lot of havoc while upgrading to a newer OS. Let’s see if you get the solution for the issue.
To fix scanning issues in your printer using HP Print and Scan Doctor as per the HP Printer Support to test the status of the device manager, Windows (WIA) Scan, driver check, HP Twain Scan and HP Scan:
- Search and double-click the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon.
- Click Start on the homepage of the application.
- Select the name of your printer, and press Next.
- Go to Finding and Fixing Problems and select your printer.
- Click Fix Scanning.
- In the HP Print and Scan Doctor results screen, view the list of actionable results.
- Now, if you see white checkmarks, the printer passed the tests. In this case, press Test Scan or Skip.
- If you see a white wrench, the application has found and repaired the issue. Also, in this case, press Test Scan or Skip.
- If you see yellow exclamation points, this means the test failed and requires user’s attention, but the step was skipped or disturbed in between. Again click Test Scan or Skip.
- If you see red X, you will have to follow the displayed instructions on-screen and repair the issue.
There can be several reasons where you will need technical support. In case such circumstances come to the fore, get in touch with us at HP Printer Technical Support Number 04-8879109. We will surely figure out a solution and assure that your problem is resolved.
Created on Nov 1st 2017 01:59. Viewed 444 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.