How to Reset PayPal password without phone numberby Lura Smith Only for askhelpme
PayPal, no doubt is one of the most used apps. But since, it is related to money, its forgotten password will freak you out. People suffer a lot in business due to forgotten passwords. But don’t panic if you have forgotten my PayPal password and don’t have access to the linked phone number, we are giving you simple steps to solve your problem for How to Reset PayPal Password. Just follow them and you’ll be there:
Steps to Recover PayPal password
· Go to login page and click on ‘Having trouble logging in’?
· Now enter your email address which you have linked with your PayPal account. Click Next.
· Click on ‘Password recovery method’ and then Next.
· Now, you have many options here. Choose the most suitable one from below:
· Have us call you: this will give you a code which you’ll have to provide to customer care support through phone. Don’t have access to the registered number? Let’s try the next step.
· Receive a text: a six-digit phone will be sent to you on your mobile. Again, phone number issue? Look next point.
· Receive an email: again, a six-digit mail is sent but via email this time. It is likely they will ask to confirm your card number also. In case you have forgotten email id also, try entering your email address, PayPal will recognize the registered one and will let you know.
· Answer security questions: simply enter your answers to the questions you are asked. Here also, you may be asked to confirm your card number.
· Confirm through Facebook messenger: when you select this option, you will get ‘Send Code’, click it. Enter the six-digit code received via messenger. Click ‘Confirm’ and change your password.
Note: PayPal recommends that a password should be 8-20 characters long. It must include a number, a symbol and characters in lower and upper case.If you still have any doubt about how to Recover Forgot PayPal Password then you can take the assistance of any reliable third-party support agency in this regard.
Created on Aug 22nd 2019 06:15. Viewed 626 times.