How to Remove Payments in QuickBooks?by Ammy Watson Quickbooks Tech Support
QuickBooks helps to manage our daily financial and monetary tasks such as inventory management, bookkeeping, and other accounting tasks too. With several accounting features, it is capable of providing a number of features smoothly.
But the problem arises when one doesn’t know – how to remove payments from it. However, the method of deletion is quite easy. But again, to do that, you need to know the right procedure. Therefore, QuickBooks Support Canada is presenting a blog a worthwhile blog to our readers. If you want to know how to do the same in fewer efforts then follow the listed steps of this blog:
From Deposited Payments:
- Double-click the QuickBooks icon and view its homepage.
- Here, in the Banking section, click the Record Deposits icon to display the Make Deposits view.
- If the Payments to Deposit window shows up, click Cancel, as this window is not required for deleting a payment.
- Now, look for the specific deposit you would like to remove. To that end, locate them, and if you are not able to find it, click Previous until the correct entry doesn’t found.
- Here, select the Edit menu, then Delete Deposit.
- As you do that, a warning notification will display asking you to confirm the action.
- This process will enable you to delete it.
- Select the Ok button, if you are sure.
From Undeposited Funds:
- Do the same, visit the QuickBooks homepage.
- Choose the Lists menu and select Chart of Accounts. To that end, press the Ctrl + A simultaneously to do that.
- Here, double-click Undeposited Funds to display all of them.
- After that, select the specific payment you would like to remove.
- If it is not available, scroll up and down to review the transactions.
- Select the Edit menu and choose Delete Payment from the list.
- At last, click Ok to delete the entry.
So that’s how with fewer efforts you can remove payments in QuickBooks. But if you face hurdles while doing so, then dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1-844-5629-111. Here, our team has a team of well-trained professional who will be happy to help you.
Created on Jan 18th 2018 01:57. Viewed 337 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.