How to Delete the Registration in QuickBooks?by Ammy Watson Quickbooks Tech Support
Do you ever experience some issues with QuickBooks such as updating data file fails, rebuilding the data files fails, running slowly in its multiuser mode, unable to locate the data file server etc? You might have faced this sort of issues. So, in this case, it is the best way to remove the registration file from the program list and re-install it. QuickBooks a well-known and most widely used financial software developed by Intuit is meant to help its user in bookkeeping function. However, in case of trouble in the system, it may take a great deal of time. Therefore it is always better to find the proper solution.
So here QuickBooks Support Canada provides you with the complete solution by which you can readily accomplish this task. Just go ahead and follow the procedure:
- Go to the start menu, click on “control panel” then “tools” and then go to the “folder option”. It may be different for the different version. You may also need to go to the folder option by “Explorer” and the “tools”.
- A new tab will open, select “show hidden files and folder” and click “ok” to save the change.
- Now locate the “QuickBooks” registration file, then click on “start” button, choose “search” and then select “all file and folder”.
- A new message will prompt, type “Quicken.lic” and then click on the “search” button.
- Select the files and right click on it and then click on “Delete” button. This will undo your registration product and you will be allowed again to register on your product, so you can re-download it.
These are the steps that our experts tried to explain you, it appears easy but it might be complicated in case of some other glitch you face in this application. Therefore it is always better to get in touch with the experts. So feel free to contact our experts via toll-free QuickBooks Customer Support Number 1-844-5629-111. They will not only assist you in this case but also provide you with a well-described solution in some other similar issue.
Created on Dec 20th 2017 21:50. Viewed 415 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.