How to reduce proteinuria with the Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria and a healthy dietby Vicky Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
Proteinuria is not a disease but a disorder that states there is something wrong with your kidney. A diseased kidney cannot work properly and causes your body to leak out important nutrients from the blood. The result can be quite dangerous as proteins are needed for carrying out important functions in the body. Accordingly, you will need the Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria to cure the high level of protein in the urine.
Healthy kidneys do not allow an abnormal amount of protein to pass through them but when your kidneys are damaged, the filtering units do not work properly. The result is fluid retention and leakage of important nutrients from the body. Your body loses albumin, a kind of protein when your kidneys are badly injured. Proteinuria or albuminuria is also caused by overproduction of proteins by the body but more or less it’s an indication of unhealthy kidney that can only be treated with the help of the Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria.
Symptoms of proteinuria
In the initials stage when you have a low level of proteinuria you will notice any sign. But as you progress to the chronic stage when the level of protein is high, you will have:
· Fizzy or frothy urine
· Edema or swelling in the body
Common causes of proteinuria
The main common causes responsible for increasing the level of proteins in the body are:
· Diabetes: High level of diabetes damages the blood vessels that clean your blood. High blood sugar can injure these blood vessels. The condition when your kidneys are damaged due to diabetes it is called diabetic nephropathy which can be prevented with the help of the Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria.
· Blood pressure: Hypertension is another risk factor that increases the chances of kidney damage. If your blood pressure remains high for a continuous period, then it is necessary to consult your doctor about maintaining the apt level.
· A family history of kidney disease: You are close at risk for kidney disease if any of your relatives are diagnosed with any kidney problem. But by choosing a healthy lifestyle you can minimize the risk for a disease.
· Immune system infections: In case of immune system damage, your body becomes unable to fight infections and damages its own tissues. Lupus, hepatitis B, and C, are some of the diseases that get affects the kidneys, joint, nerve cells, and our lungs.
· Disease affecting glomeruli: Glomerulonephritis is the disease that is caused by the damage to the filtering units of kidney called glomeruli.
· Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia develops primarily in pregnant women who have not had high blood pressure before. This condition is characterized by the presence of a high level of protein in the urine and causes swelling in the feet, hands, and ankles.
Some patients have more protein in the urine while standing than when lying down. This is called orthostatic proteinuria which can be cured with the help of the Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria.
Tests to diagnose proteinuria
In order to know that you have proteinuria, your doctor will conduct a series of tests to determine the presence of protein in the urine.
· Urine tests: Urine test is conducted to know whether your kidneys are working well or not. If your specimen states that you have proteinuria, then your doctor will suggest ways to bring its level down. When you work on the underlying causes of proteinuria, your kidneys will start restoring their health eventually.
· Album to creatinine ratio: The ratio between albumin and creatinine in the urine is called albumin to creatinine ratio. The normal range of ACR in the urine is 30mg/g or less and any range above that is an indication of kidney disease. The Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria will work to reduce the high level of ACR in the urine.
Treatment for proteinuria
Proteinuria is not a specific disease but a disorder that states there is something wrong with your kidney. Its treatment depends upon working on the underlying causes that damaged your kidney, and if that cause is a kidney disease, the treatment includes improving the health of the kidney. When you do not take proper treatment and you already have CKD, then your chances of having chronic renal failure increases manifolds.
If you are losing albumin because of diabetes and high blood pressure, then your doctor would suggest the Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria to maintain their level.
A healthy diet for proteinuria
· Consume more lean meat as they are less hard to break down.
· Reduce salt intake
· Reduce stress levels as hypertension directly affects the health of the kidney
· Restrict alcohol intake
· Do exercise regularly
· Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
· Avoid soda
· Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
· Use ginger, garlic and other spices and herbs in most of your meals
· Consume less protein
The Best ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria by Karma Ayurveda
Karma Ayurveda proffers ayurvedic treatment to terminate your kidney problems without consuming allopathic medicines. With proper ayurvedic treatment and a dietary plan you can restore the health of your kidney and prevent protein from leaking out from the blood.
Created on Apr 6th 2019 02:59. Viewed 263 times.