How To Recover Facebook Password Without Confirmation Reset Codeby Henry Will Get Help here
About Facebook password recovery
These days, Facebook is a very personal account. Users do not want to share their personal chat on Facebook with anyone. So, they secure their Facebook account with a strict password. But some users fail to do so. They share their Facebook password where they don’t need to. In this case, they have to recover their Facebook password.
If you want to know the steps for Facebook Password Recovery, then follow this blog till the end. You will definitely get the easiest steps to recover your Facebook password. Furthermore, you can connect with the Facebook customer service team for any other issue of Facebook. They will help you out in all of your issues and put forward a better.
Simple steps to recover your Facebook password
Down below is the easiest steps that will help you to recover your Facebook password.
- The foundation step is to go to the official login page of Facebook on your preferred web browser.
- You will see two blank boxes for writing your Facebook id and password.
- Without any further ado, write your Facebook id.
- Now, tap on the option of “Forgot Password”.
- You will see three different ways for recovering your Facebook account.
- The ways are security code on mobile and email id and security question.
- For security code, a code will get received on your mobile number that is associated with your Facebook account.
- Enter that code and write your new Facebook password.
- The same is with the email, you will receive a code on your email account.
- For security questions, try to answer correctly the security question.
So, these are the steps for Facebook Password Recovery. Contact the customer service team for other issues.
Created on May 28th 2021 06:13. Viewed 118 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.