How To Recover A Disabled Facebook Accountby Henry Will Get Help here
Ways To Recover Disabled Facebook Account
Facebook is one of the oldest and the most promising social media platforms which allows us to get connected with all our loved and lost ones. A lot of people are active on the Facebook account and a lot of people have lost touch with it. If you want to get active on Facebook again, you can easily do so.
But the only question which pops up in your mind is how to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account, no worries. You can easily do so with the help of the below-mentioned points;
Steps To Recover Disabled Facebook Account
- Go to the login page of Facebook.
- Input your email address.
- Enter the last password you know of and click on ‘Login’
- It will showcase that your account has been deleted, and two options will be shown.
- The option will showcase;
- Cancel Deletion
- Confirm Deletion
- Select Cancel Deletion.
- Once you do, it will ask you to fill out a form for your personal information.
- Input all your personal information.
- Upload your profile photo for the same and proceed.
- At the end, click on ‘Confirm’
- After inputting confirm your account will be activated again.
- Close all the web pages and login to your account after some time.
Therefore, with the help of the above-mentioned ways one can easily Recover a Disabled Facebook Account in a hassle-free manner and can continue with their account at ease without any inconvenience. Thus, you can use your account in a friendly manner and can use their account efficiently.
Created on May 31st 2021 00:24. Viewed 273 times.