How to Record WhatsApp call on the device i.e. Android and iPhone?by John Woods IT Expert
Recording phone calls is moderately straightforward and that got us thoughtful — how to record the WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone? We all make many WhatsApp calls throughout the day because these are more consistent than phone calls. Recording phone calls is very important for us. There are two ways to go about recording WhatsApp calls on iOS and Android, and both of them have a similar issue: they won’t work for many because you need specific devices.
How to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone/ Android using an iPhone and a Mac
The easiest way to record a WhatsApp voice call requires both an iPhone as well as Mac. Furthermore, the iPhone cannot be your primary device. You will need a second phone and any platform that maintains WhatsApp group voice calls has your WhatsApp account. In the guidelines below, we will refer to the recording iPhone, and the phone you’ll be calling from as your phone.
Here’s how to record WhatsApp calls:
- Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a blinking cable.
- Choose Trust this PC on the iPhone, if this is the first time you’re connecting the two.
- Go to QuickTime on the Mac.
- Under File, select New Audio Recording.
- To record button in QuickTime, click on the arrow pointing downwards and select the iPhone.
- Click on the record button in QuickTime.
- Using the iPhone, call via WhatsApp.
- Once you’re connected, click on the option of add user icon.
- Choose the individual you want to talk to.
- Disconnect the calls once it’s complete.
- End the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Mac.
How to record the WhatsApp calls using Cube Call Recorder on Android?
Due to hardware and software difference limitations, Cube Call Recorder’s VoIP recording feature i.e. WhatsApp uses VoIP, that’s Voice over Internet Protocol working on certain devices.
If you have a system that’s listed in those above-mentioned spreadsheets, try the steps:
- Install Call Cube recorder on your device that has WhatsApp.
- Go to the Cube Call Recorder and then Go to WhatsApp.
- Call the individual you want to talk to.
- If the Cube Call widget lights and shows up while you’re talking, it’s working.
- If it gives you an error, the Go to the settings of Cube Call Recorder and select Force VoIP call as voice call.
- Call again and see if it the Cube Call Recorder widget lights up.
- If it gives an error again, then unfortunately, it won’t work on your device.
John Woods is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for mcafee products at www.mcafee.com/activate or mcafee.com/activate.
Created on May 20th 2019 12:19. Viewed 349 times.