How to raise funds for educational institutes via call centers in Top 6 Waysby Tentacle Cloud Tentacle Telemarketing Software: An Entire Call Ce
Running a school or college is a big deal. It requires a lot of investments to ensure that the quality of the academic firm stays intact. From a pre-kindergarten program to higher education, every such organization has to tackle thousands of tasks on a continuous basis.
The modern age institutes require some time for technological maintenance too. A recent survey on education claimed that around 90% of the institutes utilize the technological equipment in their organizations.
It is impossible for any educational organization to look after the entire student assistance program by itself so the usual appointment of a tele-calling agency in such situations becomes necessary.
1) Appointment Services: Whether setting admission appointments with candidates or organizing conferences to let a guest faculty speak or give a lecture on an important issue, the call center’s appointment setting services are indispensable in this regard.
The recent educational statistics have confirmed that around 85% of the higher teaching institutes do hire a tele-calling agency for call management.
2) Emergency Messaging: In case of a sudden school or college holiday, the call center can send a mass message informing the people about the news. The call center uses phone messages, text and email to reach out to a maximum number of people worldwide.
3) Fundraising Campaigns: The tele-calling agency also launches fund-raising campaigns from time to time to garner necessary working capital for the institute. According to survey in 2017, tele-calling firms lead around 77% of the current fund-raising campaigns of educational institutions worldwide.
4) Live Support 24/7: Another interesting feature of fund-raising campaigns is the call center’s ability to offer live 24x7 facilities to customers round the clock. Now, donors can directly talk to the call center and make donations via online transaction.
Donors donate a huge amount of funds to educational institutes these days.
5) Professional Ethics: The success of an organization depends upon the call center’s ability to handle the calling management effectively and offer maximum satisfaction to students and donors. Tele-callers are well experienced. In addition, they manage such calls in a perfect professional way.
6) Donate For a Cause: A call center can also raise fund-raising campaigns for an educational institute by making campaigns more evocative and create impacts.
Around 81% of the call centers usually earmark such campaigns as “Donate for a cause”. It compels the donors and big corporate houses to contribute as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
Created on Oct 26th 2017 01:47. Viewed 183 times.