How to match Salesperson's Behavior to the Situation in Top 6 Waysby Tentacle Cloud Tentacle Telemarketing Software: An Entire Call Ce
A sale is not just about sales, but also about dealing with the psychology of the customers.
A prospect may right away buy a product from the salesperson, or he may instantly decline the same even after a lengthy discussion with the customers over a telephone utilizing the advanced call center software in the process.
The latest consumer survey on market research has found that 89% of the customers are not ready to buy from a company when its salespersons could not clear customer’s doubts.
1) Be Persistent and Hardworking: Actual sales are hardly realized on the first visit to customers.
The sale should be a continuous process when customers and salespersons could talk to each other without any communication hindrance.
The 2017 survey on sales statistics have revealed that 98% of the sales are closed only after multiple engagements with consumers. So, a salesperson needs to be persistent and hardworking while pitching a product for sale.
2) Listen to Customer Properly: Salespeople needs to be a good listener as well. When a customer is too much demanding, the salesperson has to handle the situation diplomatically.
Properly listening out your customer is the first step towards winning the faith of the customers. A good behavior and calm attitude are enough to pacify an aggrieved customer.
3) Be Empathic to Consumers: You can’t sell your product at one go to any customer. The right eye contact, body language, and a compassionate voice are necessary traits for a successful deal with customers. Being empathic to customers will re-instill their faith in you.
The 2016 market intelligence report has stated that around 87% of the consumers are likely to buy a product from a salesperson when he behaves well and follows the basic calling etiquette.
So, empathy is a necessary factor for the sales generation.
4) Polite Behavior In spite of Customer’s Aggressive Dialogues: A salesperson has to stay quiet despite getting argumentative behavior from the other side.
Meanwhile, the salesperson should focus on to know why he or she is behaving in such a manner.
A salesperson also has to exercise utmost caution while dealing with aggrieved customers. Such customers may need some more time to make up their minds to buy from you again.
5) Stay Ready to Concede Defeat: A salesman should always go
by the customer's opinion.Even if he is right yet he should concede defeat in
front of aggressive and angry customers.
In such cases, the customers usually share sympathy with them and defend them too.
Eventually, the customer may agree to buy the goods or services from that salesperson owing to his emotional handling of the situation.
6) Never Lose Emotional Control: In front of an abusive customer, the salesperson needs to control his emotions and move on.
Though, such situations are quite difficult to deal with yet a sale is all about dealing with unpredictable nature of customers, and overcoming the same.
Appropriate training might be necessary in regard to dealing with such specific customers.
A two-year-old coaching institute was moving in its full swing. The institute has the state of the art office equipment, and the best call center software installed in the process to resolve student’s issues without fail.
Despite the institute’s finest efforts and appointment of qualified faculty, the student’s focus from the institute kept going down. Also, a number of students enrolled this year were around 23% lesser than the previous year.
The anxious principal asked the contact center supervisor to correct the situation at the soonest. The supervisor integrated the advanced call center solutions with the institute’s entire networks on day one to ensure no more call drops or abrupt disconnection anymore.
Such calling devices record the student’s voice data for quality monitoring and training purposes.
The supervisor’s trick worked miraculously well. Now, students were delighted to receive 24-hour online assistance through the institute’s call center software solutions.
The supervisor also started imparting necessary training to contact center employees to teach them how to deal with aggrieved students on the telephone using the online call center software without losing cool.
Created on Oct 24th 2017 02:50. Viewed 155 times.