How to optimize your email marketing for better resultsby Ameri List Direct marketing, Email marketing, Telemarketing l
One of the reasons that most business owners fail to be successful with their email campaign is because they used a generic format and spammed their lists. Naturally, spamming is a big no-no, and thanks to the recent CAN-SPAM act, it is now a federal offense to spam recipients unless they have specifically indicated an interest in the specific product/ service. The first thing you need to do is to purchase a mailing list from a reputable vendor and use some of the tips posted below, for better results.
· Do your research: It would be helpful to spend some time researching viable list vendors to choose the right ones to source your mailing lists from. Check out some of the ads for “mailing lists for sale” - usually these lists are collated by single vendors and posted for sale in bulk. But it is always better to choose credible firms to source your lists from since you can be sure that the leads would be high-quality, and should provide you with better conversion rates.
· Play to the right audience: You need to target to your key demographic; this is why it is vital that you address your emails to the right recipients. For example, sending out emails promoting teen products to the baby boomers is not going to do much for your email campaign. So make sure that you are addressing your emails to the right target group for better results.
· Personalize your email: Various marketing studies have already indicated that nothing turns off a customer more effectively than receiving a random email. So take the time to know more about your audience and personalize an email that reflects their interests. This should enable you to develop a rapport with a prospective lead and establish trust and credibility in the long run.
· Information overload: If you are thinking of designing an email loaded with all the bells and whistles including fancy graphics, then you would be surprised to know that the opposite actually works much more effectively. Most online users rarely spend more than a few seconds per website; given this, it would be a better idea to keep your email simple, direct, and to-the-point.
· Call-to-action: It is vital that you use a call-to-action (CTA) in your email campaign; it can be anything from asking your customers to click on a link, subscribe to your website to receive regular updates, access promos and offers, to discounts, and much more. Including a CTA in your email is one of the most effective ways of reeling in more customers with your direct mail campaign.
With these tips, you should be able to optimize your emails and run an effective campaign in the process.
Created on Feb 27th 2018 15:38. Viewed 333 times.