How to Move Google Photos to Another Account?
by Hayate Abul Digital marketer
If you have multiple Google accounts, or want to switch to a new one, then chances are that you might be looking for ways to move your Google Photos to the other account as well. Well, you can move, share, and transfer photos between multiple accounts.
Move Between Multiple Google Photos Accounts
If you want to move between multiple Google Photos accounts, then follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to open the Photos application on your device.
- Then you should go to the account name on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- You have to choose “Add another account.”
- Now, you should input the details & log in to that account.
Download to Hard Drive & Upload to Account
You need to download to hard drive & upload to account. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Get started by going to the Google Photos library on your device.
- Then you should choose the picture that you would like to download.
- You have to click on the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
- Now, go to the Download option.
Share Whole Album from One Account to the Other
If you want to share the whole album from one account to the other, then follow the instructions given below.
- To get started, you should launch the Google Photos on your device.
- Then you should go to the left sidebar & click on the Albums.
- Navigate to the end of the display & click on the “Create Album” to make a new folder.
- You have to go to the upper right-hand side of the display & click on the Share option.
- You should choose “Create link” option.
- Thereafter copy the link.
- Later, you have to use another Google account.
- Go to the account & select the copied link.
- After that, navigate to the album & select all the pictures.
- Then you should select the “Add to Album” on the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Now, select the album you would like.
Share the Whole Library
You can share the whole library. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you have to go to the left panel & click on the “Sharing” option.
- Then you should click on the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
- Navigate to the drop-down menu section & choose “Set up shared libraries.”
- You have to enter the mail of the other account.
- You should go to Next.
- Later, go to another account.
- Now, you have to take an invitation & activate the “Add to Library.”
Dave Hogan is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source : Google Photos
Created on Oct 11th 2019 09:58. Viewed 77 times.