How to Leave a Facebook Group
by John Morrison office.com/setup | *** | install
Facebook Group is pretty
useful if it correlates you in some way, be it professional or personal. But
sometimes some random group or the group which you’re not relatable to you
added you in the group and that’s when they get into your nerves and also very time-consuming.Thankfully,
the process to leave a group on Facebook is as easy as joining one. You can
easily exit from a Facebook group, if it no longer serves your purpose, or for privacy concerns.
You can exit Facebook groups from
computer as well as mobile phones. These are some
steps to leave a Facebook group.
On Android and iOS Devices
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Press the lower right corner of your screen
if you are using iOS or hit the upper right corner of the screen if you are Android
3. Press “Groups”- This you’ll find in the
“EXPLORE’ categories of options
- Users have to scroll down to see this
4. Choose the group you wish to leave – Press
a group to launch its page.
5. Press “Joined” - This you’ll find just below the cover photo
on the left side.
6. Press “Leave Group”
7. Now press “Leave This Group” when it shows
on the screen. Clicking it will eliminate you from the group.
On Windows and Mac
1. Visit your Facebook website – Type www.facebook.com
to your browser and log into the account.
2. Press the “Groups” button – this you’ll
find on the left side of the page.
3. Now select the settings for the group you
wish to leave – Decide which group you wish to leave, then press the
settings/gear icon to the right side of the group’s name. A drop-down menu will
4. Press “Leave Group” – Once you click it in
a drop-down menu, this option will appear.
5. Tick “Prevent other members from adding you
back to this group” – Make sure that you tick the “Prevent other members from
adding you back to the group” box before proceeding because this will stop
other members from the group to re-add in the group. This is an optional
6. Press “Leave Group” – Once you click on
this button, you will be removed from the group.
Hopefully, the steps mentioned above
will enable you to leave Facebook groups successfully.
Ryan Johnson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Steve has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : www.office.com/setup
Created on Dec 17th 2018 10:35. Viewed 342 times.