How to Join WhatsApp Group via Invite Link?by Maxy Lal MaxylaL
To create a WhatsApp group link you have to make a new group by clicking the floating chat icon in the bottom right corner and then click a new group.
Once the group is created the group invitation link is automatically generated by WhatsApp. People who have the link can easily join the group without an admin's help.
Revoke link option is also available for the group admins, which helps them to deactivate the group link and so no one in the future can use this link to join the group.
This is yet the coolest feature WhatsApp will bring to us, however, it isn’t available for now. It enables the users to join a WhatsApp group simply by opening a link that redirects you to that particular WhatsApp group. So, now you are thinking to create a WhatsApp group link of your group, aren’t you?
Create WhatsApp Group
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat screen.
- In the top corner of the chat, the screen taps the new group button.
- Add group members by selecting or typing their names from your contact.
- Add an icon for the group by tapping on the empty photo box.
- Add a name for the group.
- Tap finished when you are done.
How to Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link?
- Open the “WhatsApp” application on your smartphone
- Select and open the Group conversation
- Press the “Three Dotted” menu button at the top right side of the screen
- Tap on the “Group Info” option. (To create Group Invite Link, make sure that you are an admin of that group)
- You have to tap on the “Add Participant…” option then click on the “Invite to the group via link” option
Once you tap the option, you can see four options:
- Send Link via WhatsApp
- Copy Link
- Share Link
- Revoke link
Created on Feb 6th 2020 08:16. Viewed 307 times.