How to Install tvOS 13.3.1 beta 2 on Apple TVby karen minton I am a software engineer
Apple has released the beta 2 of tvOS, and it is exclusively for the developers. Apple routinely introduces new features and updates with betas, and beta 2 is also launched with many new features. However, it is not an easy task to download and install tvOS 13.3.1 beta 2 on 4th generation Apple TV or Apple TV 4K. So, if you are a developer and finding trouble in installing beta 2, then you can follow the instructions given below in the steps:-
If you have a previous tvOS beta a, then you can go to the option of System and then tap on Software updates to install beta 2. But, if you are willing to test the tvOS13.3.1 beta 2, then follow the below-given steps to download it conveniently:-
Installing tvOS beta over-the-air
You should have the availability of a Mac and Apple configurator along with the newest version of Xcode if you want to connect the tvOS beta configuration wirelessly.
- Now, go the Mac you have and then visit developer.apple.com/.
- Further, you have to tap on “Discover” and then tap on either on the tvOS.
- In the next step, you have to enter the “Username” of your developer and then enter the “Password” required for login.
- Now, Keep scrolling and then tap on the button of ” Download” appearing in blue color at the right side of the profile of “tvOS 13 beta configuration”. Don’t forget to go to “save as” to save the pattern on the desktop of your Mac.
- In the further step, go to the app store of your Mac and start installing the Apple Configurator app.
- Then, Don’t forget to connect Apple TV or Apple 4K TV to AC power and then connect the Mac you are using and the Apple TV with the same network of wireless.
- Further, visit “Xcode” to make yourself sure that the latest version is running and next tap on Window.
- Again, tap on “Devices and Simulators” and then go to the “Settings” of your Apple TV and open it. Now, choose “Remote and Devices” and then again choose “Remote App and Devices.”
- Go to Xcode and choose Apple TV and put the Code appeared on the Apple TV you are using to pair up the both.
- Now, Tap on “Apple Configurator” on the Mac you have and then tap on the option of “Apple TV” that appeared in the configurator of Apple Tv.
- In the final step, you have to drag the profile of tvOS 13 configurations from the desktop you have to the icon of Apple TV that appeared in Apple Configurator. Finally, tvOS 13 will be installed.
Installing tvOS beta restore image over USB-C
This installation process is only applicable to the Apple TV of the 4th generation and can be done by using a cable of USB-C.
- Visit developer.apple.com/ on the Mac you have and tap on “Discover.”
- Tap on either on the tvOS and then enter the Password” and “Username” of the developer.
- Further, tap on the “tvOS13 restore image” and then tap on ” Applications” when appeared on the page.
- Tap on the button of “Download” appeared in blue at Xcode 10’s right and started installing Xcode 11 on the Mac you have.
- Connect your 4th generation Apple TV to AC power and then connect it to the” Mac” with the help of cable of USB-C.
- Now, go to “iTunes” and launch it along with selecting ” Apple TV” after appeared in the option of “iTunes.”
- Tap on the option of “Checking for Updates” while holding down the key “Option.”
- In the final step, keep browsing and tap on the tvOS 13 beta installed previous steps.
Created on Feb 5th 2020 00:21. Viewed 126 times.