How to Install HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Drivers on Mac OS X?by Printer Technical support number Printer Technical Support Number
Summary: HP Printers are unable to perform printing operations without a proper driver. Until a printer driver creates a bridge between Printer and System, you will not be able to print. HP Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-213-8289 fabricates aid to Install HP Printer Driver.
Whenever you face any printing blunder, you somehow thought that your printer’s performance has slowed down. But you can simply renew a printer’s function with updated version of printer drivers. An old, out-dated can cause ample number of printer issues. Install HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Drivers on Mac OS X to experience world class printing experience. Like every printers HP Printers come along with a driver installation CD. That CD helps users to install the necessary printer driver compatible to your Mac Device. But non-tech background user, the process can be hard. Often they lost the CD Disk. On such occasion, you can rely on the manufacturer’s website. You simply need to sneak to the HP’s web page and download the required driver for your Mac OS X.
Efficacious Way to Install Drivers for HP Laser Jet 1020 on Mac OS X:
There might be a number of ways to download HP printer driver, not as much effective. This article will help you download, install and update HP Laser Jet Printer driver in less span of time. Learn more about the process with the help of HP Printer Customer Care Service.
· First of all, you need to turn your HP Printer off.
· Next unplug your printer from wall outlet removing all power cables.
· Next you need to download and install the drivers. The download file is large and will take ample time to download. Do not worry about the supported printer models.
· Now restart you Mac Device followed by switching the printer on.
· Now you need to connect the printer and thus navigate to “System Preferences”.
· Choose Printer and Fax, and thus press the + button to add printer.
· Next you need to open the driver list. Here you can choose HP LaserJet 1022.
For Older Mac, follow the down mentioned step by step process:
· Turn the printer off and unplug all the power cables from the printer and wall outlet.
· Next you need to download and install the latest HP drivers and open the Printer Setup Utility.
· Choose HP Laserjet 1022 22.214.171.1241 from there and thus download the file.
· Navigate to /Library/Receipts and thus remove all files for HP 1020.
· Again go to Printer Setup Utility and delete any files that are related to HP 1020.
· Run the DMG file and turn the printer on.
· Connect all the power cables back on the printer and open System Preferences.
· Choose Print and Fax from there followed by choosing HP Laser Jet 1020.
· You may also need to select browser as well on the same dialog box and click on the HP 1020 name on there.
· Finally click on Add to add the printer driver successfully.
Place a call at HP Printer Customer Service Number for More Help:
If you are having trouble with the HP Printer Driver installation process, we are here to help you. With complete guidance, HP Printer Customer Service Number takes care of all issues at first call. No matter how complex the issue is, you will receive complete satisfactory result. With professional team, we ensure proficiency and security. Hence make a call to get personalized help at your desk.
The author of this article is Penny Cooper, a professional content writer at HP printer Customer Care Support. She proffers help to distress customers with the help of her writing. She has worked with many famous brands. And pass technical knowledge through her writing. She has written number of blogs and articles on many technical issues as well.
Created on Mar 17th 2018 01:46. Viewed 178 times.