How to Install Drivers for a Canon Inkjet Printer?by Printer Technical support number Printer Technical Support Number
Device Drivers acts as a bridge between printer and other hardware devices. To pass printing command, you need to install drivers for a Canon Inkjet Printer suitably. Canon Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962 proffers illustrious instructions to download, install and update device drivers.
Canon Printer functions properly when the drivers are implanted without an error. A device driver is like a link between printer, system and other hardware devices connected to it. Mostly Canon Inkjet Printers comes with an installation CD. The CD has all required device drivers for effective printing solution. You only need to run the installation CD on your computer. But what if you do not have the CD to make the install process? Do not worry. You can simply sneak out to manufacturer’s website to check available drivers for your Canon Printer.
Most people have no idea “How Do I Install a Canon Printer without a CD?” To help non-tech background users on such situations, Canon Printer Customer Care offers step by step illustrious solution.
How to Download and Install Canon Inkjet Printer Device Drivers?
In this article, we help you to install device drivers for your Canon printer. No matter how complex your printing device is, this article will help you out effectively.
Method1: Download the Drivers for a Canon Inkjet Printers
Step1: Accumulate Necessary Information
· First of all, you need to muster information like product type, series name and model number of the Canon Inkjet Printer that you are using.
· Note down your computer’s manufacturer and the version.
Step2: Navigate to Canon’s Service and Support Website
· Type “Canon Customer Service Support” and choose the top searched result. This will land directly to Canon’s Customer Support page.
Step3: Download Specific Printer Driver from there
· Under Support and Service, you need to choose “Support and Drivers”.
· When the Support and Driver’s page opens, choose Printers and Multifunction Option.
· Choose the Device Series and thus click on the image that has the model number.
· This will redirect you to the Support and Service Page.
Step4: Download Driver for your Canon Inkjet Printer
· Choose Drivers and Software and click on “Choose your Operating System”.
· Next you need to highlight your Computer’s Operating System.
· Click on "I Agree � Begin Download" after reading the disclaimer.
· When the download process completes, click on Save. This will save the installation file in your system
Method2: Install the Driver for Canon Inkjet Printer
Step1: Run the Installation File
· Navigate to the Download folder and double click on the Canon Driver Installation file.
· The Open file Security Warning dialog box will come up as you run the installation file.
Step2: Now click on Run to Access the Driver Installer
· Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download process.
· When you are done, click on Finish to exit the Wizard.
· Finally the device driver is downloaded and installed.
With the help of the simple illustrious process, you can easily download driver for your Canon Printer. No matter what range, size and shape of Canon printer you are using, this process will help you out.
Make a Quick Call at Canon Printer Customer Service Number for Instant Support:
Whenever and wherever you feel trouble while installing a driver file, Canon Printer Customer Service Number is here to help you out. With complete solutions, the team of industry professionals is available 24*7. The gravity of the issue does not matter to our team. We offer services as per our customer’s needs. Whether you place a call at the most inconvenient hour, our team will be happy to help you. Hence call at the toll free number for all install and download related help.
This article is written by Penny Cooper, a technical content writer at Canon Printer Customer Care Service. She has written ample number of content for many brands. Her contents help many users to resolve technical issues related to Canon printers.
Created on Mar 16th 2018 08:07. Viewed 647 times.