How to Install Brother Printers without a CD-ROM?by Printer Technical support number Printer Technical Support Number
Brother is a well-known name in printer industry, which proffer a wide range of printers. Brother printers are most widely used the printer, and famous for its fast speed, great performance, and durability. The Brother Printers usually found utilized by the users, in their business and offices for doing day to day tasks. However, occasionally user’s face many technical errors while installing Brother Printers without a CD-ROM which can be fixed with the help Brother Printer technical support team. Therefore, install the Brother Printer driver on the computer, not everyone can use the CD-ROM for installation. Many of today’s sleek computer models don't have a CD-ROM drive at all. Even if you are installing an existing printer on a new computer, but you no longer have the CD-ROM, then don't worry about anything. You can easily install the Brother Printer driver through online methods. Here, the article will provide simple steps on How to Install Brother Printers without a CD-ROM Then just follow the steps for Canon Printer installation.
Steps to Install Brother Printers without a CD-ROM:-
Step 1:- Find the Driver at the Brother Support Solutions Center
· First, you'll need to go to Brother Support center website to driver downloads for most of its printers.
· Before you start, you will need to know the model number of your Brother printer.
· Then search the support center, locating the exact model.
· Next, the site provides instructions, especially for your printer. It will first ask if you need the Windows or Macintosh driver. Then select the pertinent option.
· The driver usually downloads into your computer's "Downloads" folder, and you will need to open it and move it to the "Printers" folder.
· Follow the steps will prompt you the next step. Go to "Printers" folder by going to the “Control Panel” on the hard drive of your system.
· If the driver does not build it there initially, the printer and computer might have trouble finding each other, even though the drivers are installed. Then drag-and-drop it into the right location if needed.
· Choose the suitable operating system, through the various setup prompts.
· Then select the full package setup so they can access all functions and features of the Brother printer.
· Read and agree to the user agreement when prompted to continue through the setup.
Step 2:- Configure the Printer to Your Network
To configure the Brother printer to your network in the proper way, you will need to gather the wireless network information like network name and passwords. Make sure that Network name is also referred to as the SSID. Passwords are sometimes referred to as network keys or encryption keys. Also, you could get the information, by a sticker that means the information is located on a sticker at the base of the wireless router.
To Install Brother Printers without a CD-ROM, Follow These Steps:-
· First, connect the Brother printer to power, but don't connect the USB cable yet.
· Turn on your computer.
· Verify that have installed the printer drivers.
· Open the printer network driver and select the configuration option, choosing the "Brother Peer-to-Peer Network".
· Then connect the USB cable to the printer and computer. It prompts will ask to change the firewall settings and potentially make adjustments to the antivirus software. These changes are needed to give the printer access to the network.
· Choose "Wireless Setup" to ensure the printer will work over the network rather than the USB hard wire.
· The driver setup should recognize your network, select it and follow the remaining prompts for setup. Unplug the USB and test to setup.
· Now you are done!
Contact with Brother Technical Support Number 1-800-213-8289:-
In case, you have any issue to following the above step, then you can connect with the Brother Technical Support team for help. The number is available 24x7 to your help and will help you to of world-class and experienced professional team. You can consult with the technicians to fix your any kind of Brother Printer technical queries in order to get the best answered. Our proficient technicians will deliver you the advanced printer solutions and remote technical support if needed. Hence, connect with our Brother Printer support team for further help for Brother Printer’s queries.
Devin is a senior content writer, having great experience in writing various Brother printers technical issues. He is offering advanced help associated with any kind of brother printer’s problems with the most comprehensive results. So, if you experience any issue, then connect us now for right guidance.
Created on Nov 3rd 2017 01:43. Viewed 411 times.