How to Fix Xbox One Sign in Error Code 0x80072ee7?by james thomsan blogger Whenever users are trying to open the content on their Xbox One Console, they encounter an error message which says “Xbox Sign in error 0x80072ee7”. This error is the most common one and can be found at any time. This simply indicates that the Xbox console couldn’t load the all the resources which users are tried to open it. Generally, the Xbox One Sign in error occurs on the screen when there is the network connection or internet connection error stops showing the name of the resources from fixing to an IP address.
However, are you troubling with the same Xbox Sign in error and wants to troubleshoot it? You are in the right place, in this article; we provide you with the best and effective solution to fix this error. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix Xbox One Sign in Error Code 0x80072ee7
Before starting the process, just make sure you have created a system restore point if in case anything goes wrong, in that case, it will save your data in the same place. Also, follow the steps in the proper sequence to avoid troubles and unwanted errors. It will take less time and fewer efforts. Here how to do it:
Fix-1: Check your Xbox One Connection
While performing the Network Connection Test on your Xbox One Console if you encounter the Xbox One Sign in Error Code 0x80072ee7, we suggest you perform the Network Connection Test on your console again to identify the particular error message that you received during the time of the test. Follow the below-given steps to fix it:
- Click on the ‘Xbox’ tab to launch the guide.
- After that, choose the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Then, choose ‘All Settings’ option.
- Choose the ‘Network’ option.
- Next, choose the ‘Network Settings option.
- Now, check that if any recognized outages will emerge in the centre of the Xbox screen.
- A Network Settings screen will appear on the screen, from the ‘Network Settings’ screen, choose ‘Test Network Connection option.
After completing the process, if the Network Connection Test is triumphant, then your Xbox console will automatically connect to the Xbox Live. If in case the Network Connection Test is not completed lucratively, then the Network connection troubleshooter will again struggle to detect the problem.
Fix-2: Verify MAC Filtering
Many times, Mac filtering might be one of the causes of this Xbox One Sign in error code 0x80072ee7 and also stops your Xbox console from linking to the Xbox Live. If in case, it is enabled, put in the Xbox consoles Mac address to the list of authorized router’s, or disable Mac filtering temporarily on your router to check that if Mac filtering is creating the issues. Here how to do it:
- Click to get the Console’s MAC Address.
- Go to the left side of the Xbox Home screen until you get the Pins.
- Choose Settings from the Xbox Home screen.
- After that, pick the ‘Network’ option.
- Next, choose the ‘Advanced Settings’ option.
- In the Advanced settings page, you should write down the address of your Wireless address of the Mac book.
- Now, click to add the Xbox console’s Mac address to the authorized router’s list addresses of the Mac.
- Once completed, reboot your router before connecting to the Xbox Live.
James Thomas is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, James has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Jan 17th 2019 08:54. Viewed 315 times.