How to Fix Unable to Open Company File on QuickBooks?by Quick Book QuickBooks support phone number
Accounting configurations are comfortably solved for tax plans with QuickBooks. The software was achieved by Intuit and can customize according to the business requirements. Users can contact QuickBooks support number + 1-888-817-0312 at any time and from any place to solve the errors of the software. It has the accounting software expert’s guidance to help the users in the correct way. There could be many reasons why we are unable to access A QB company file. At times, you may face error messages such as 6000 error code, unrecoverable error and file not found. Here, we are going to share some important troubleshooting steps given below-
1. First of all, check that QB and the company file is updated with the new release.
2. In the second step, you attempt to open QB’s by clicking on the control key down. Don’t leave the control key until you see “No company open” screen, now highlight the file name and click on open or choose “open or restore an existing company. You have to navigate to the folder and attempt to open the file from the location once again and grip ALT key down till the file opens up.
3. Still, if you are unable to open the company file, you should attempt to rename the TLG and ND files just by doing a correct click. While opening the company files a new TLG, then a new ND file will be generated.
4. If the error still continues, you have to make a new folder on the desktop and copy the file in the fresh folder instantly and attempt to open the file from this folder just by going to “No company open’ screen.
5. At times, if the file name is very long or if its name has numerous numbers or special character, there could be main problems while operating the file. In such type of cases, you have to attempt to rename the company file name with TLG file.
6. You need to go to the task manager and close all the QB procedures.
7. Users can call QuickBooks phone number to resolve the error.
8. If you are working in multi-user set up, you need to turn off hosting from all the systems leaving from the server and if you have database server manager installed in the server, check that it is running properly in the server.
9. In the case, if you are unable to open QB, then you need to repair its software just by following Control Panel- Programs and Features and make double click on QB’s and run the repair services.
10. Thus, by following all above steps, you can open the company files successfully.
Created on Jan 31st 2019 01:39. Viewed 267 times.