How to fix the 'No AirPrint Printers Found' error on brother printer?by jennifer winget Brother Printer Support +1-888-902-8333
Sometimes when you try to connect your brother printer with your mobile device such as iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, you may receive No AirPrint Printers Found error message on your screen. Are you unable to recognize the motive behind the problem and how to get rid of this error? Don’t bewildered, just dial Brother Help Phone Number and obtain the step-wise solution at your door-step.
AirPrint is designed by Apple technology, to print high-quality photos and documents from your Apple devices. To use this technology, ensure that your device and printer which came with AirPrint support is connected on the same Wi-Fi network. However, there are some possible reasons by which you can bump into “No AirPrint Printers found” error. It frequently crop up due to these two reasons:
· When your mobile device is not capable to discover your Brother Printer.
· If you are using iOS7 in ad-hoc mode. You need to update it in the higher version.
Now, have a look at the methods to resolve this error:
As mentioned above, if there is any connectivity issue either with your mobile device or with your printer, it causes ‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ error. Check out the solutions to fix this error in an efficient manner.
Verify the settings of your Apple mobile device
· Make sure Airplane mode of your Apple mobile device is set to “OFF”.
· Ensure to connect your mobile device with Wi-Fi.
Validate that your Brother printer is connected to the same network
· Turn off your Brother printer, wait for a minute and then turn it on again.
· Let your printer to join the wireless network.
· If your printer is directly connected to your computer using a USB cable, then you will have to join your printer to a wired or wireless network.
· Also, if your system and brother printer is connected to a Wi-Fi network, then ensure that both of them are connected on a same network.
To check the Brother Printer network:
· Simply find the network name and SSID name on the network configuration of the printer in which it is connected.
To verify the Apple mobile device network:
· Firstly make sure that the Wi-Fi of your Apple mobile device is turned on.
· Secondly confirm that the computer’s Wi-Fi SSID is name in which your Brother printer is connected.
Make sure the settings and connection of wireless access point/router are accurate
Multiple wireless access point/router between your Brother Printer and mobile device can also leads to ‘No AirPrint Printers found’ error message. To make sure that both the machines are on the same network, you need to check if the security functions of the wireless access point are not blocking the mobile device to connect with the printer. In another case, if Mac address filtering and privacy separator are running, then it’s possible that your mobile device will not find brother printer. You need to resolve all these issues as well as connect both your mobile device and brother printer on the same network.
Therefore, these are the potential causes and fixes of the ‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ error. If the above mentioned solutions don’t resolve this error, then you need to get in touch with Brother Printer Support team’s expert. These professionals can assist you to diagnose and troubleshoot this error in a very stress-free way. Simply avail their guidance and see how your technical life gets simplified.
Created on Feb 28th 2019 23:43. Viewed 413 times.