How to fix HP Laptop Not Starting up issue?by jennifer winget Brother Printer Support +1-888-902-8333
If your HP laptop not starting up as usual, that doesn’t inevitably mean there is anything wrong with the laptop itself. The issue might be just due to the conflicts between software on your computer, or the devices that are attached with your computer. However with the HP Laptop Support this issue is relatively easy to resolve by doing power restart or “hard reset”.
Troubleshooting a laptop that does not turn on starting up can be a lot harder than a desktop due to the lack of ability to remove hardware. We mentioned some of the troubleshooting steps which will help to identify what may be keeping your laptop from starting up.
Before trying any troubleshooting steps to fix HP Laptop not starting issue, firstly try performing a hard reset on your HP laptop.
Why you need to perform hard reset:
· It clears the memory
· Reinstates the connection between the BIOS and the hardware
By doing hard reset the following conditions might get resolved:
· Windows not responding issue.
· The display unexpectedly goes blank.
· The computer does not waking up from sleep as well as hibernate modes.
· Some application sudden freezes or fail to respond
There are two methods by which you can perform hard reset:
Method 1: Perform this method, if your HP laptop has removable battery.
· Disconnect all the devices and charging cable as well as battery from your HP laptop.
· Wait for approx 1 minute and restart it after connecting all the devices, battery and charging cable.
Method 2: This step is basically for those, if your HP laptop has non removable battery.
· Simply disconnect all the peripheral devices and power cable.
· Press power button for 8-10 seconds to drain residual electrical charge from the laptop’s capacitors.
· Plug-in power adaptor, but don’t add any devices to your laptop.
By performing these methods, you will be able to resolve not starting issue within your HP laptop. If the problem still carries on, then try system extensive test.
Steps for running the system extensive test:
The system extensive test checks the main components of your computer to ensure that they are working appropriately.
· Turn off laptop completely and then turn on the computer.
· Instantaneously press Esc key repeatedly, until the Startup Menu is displayed
· Press F2 key to open system diagnostics screen.
· Tap on the system tests and then select extensive test.
· From the System Extensive Test window click on the run once.
The test could take several minutes to complete the process, as it depends on the configuration of your laptop.
If the issue still persists, then we suggest you to take HP Laptops Support at the comfort of your home. Certainly here, you will get cent percent solution to your issues within promised time frame.
Created on Mar 9th 2019 03:24. Viewed 311 times.