How to fix Print Spooler Stopping in Windows 10by Olivia Jones office.com/setup
Numerous users complain about print spooler in Windows 10 while printing documents. Print Spooler is a software that provides you service while printing your data. The issue may be occurring due to the presence of duplicate data or other bugs in your system. It can do your work quickly and respond to handling your command for printer server. It can solve the issue automatically by doing some troubleshoots. In this blog, we help you to solve your problem with six troubleshoot.
Remove File in Printer
Here are the steps on how to remove files in Pinter folder:-
- Click Win+ R, enter service.msc in the given text field.
- Press on the enter key that can preview the service console on your screen.
- A list show in the screen, Search the service as written Print Spooler.
- On the Print Spooler right click and choose “Stop” option.
- Click “Win+E” together to start the file explorer.
- When it open, move your cursor to the file folder like C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS.
- To access your file folder, your system asks you permission. Tap on the “Continue option.
- When the folder preview, delete all the files that are available in the folder.
- Remember that you don’t have to remove Printer yourself.
- You get the service and see the “Print Spooler” service.
- Right-click together and choose the “Start” option.
- You can check your Printer is functioning correctly.
Remember Print Spooler Service Set Automatically
Here are the steps on how to Remember Print Spooler service set automatically:-
- Go through the taskbar type Service in the search bar and tap the enter button.
- In the name column, find Print Spooler and make sure it is in the started position.
- Choose the Properties by right-clicking on the service.
- In the column, turn on the Automatic startup.
- Tap on the “Start” option near the Service status.
- Tap on the Apply icon to save those changes you have done.
- In the recovery tab, Click in drop-down near the Subsequent failures and select the option as shown “Restart the service.”
- Tap on Apply.
- Click on the OK option.
- You have to close all the windows you have run on your PC.
Printer Troubleshoots to Stop Print Spooler in Windows 10
Here are the steps on how to Troubleshoots to stop print spooler in Windows 10:-
- Click Win and “I” together to start the settings.
- Choose the “Update and Security” option.
- Choose the Troubleshoot option that can show on the left panel.
- Here find the Printer then Click on “Run the troubleshoot option.
- This troubleshoots find the problems automatically and solve the issue itself.
- Reboot your system after doing this troubleshoot.
To Stop Print Spooler Install Windows Updates
Here are the steps on how to stop print spooler install Windows updates:-
- Start taskbar finds by clicking “Win+S.”
- In the input option, Put “Windows Updates” and tap Enter.
- Tap on “Check for Updates” option to see the list that is available for updates, then tap on download.
- After installing the updates, you can reboot your system.
Delete Matching Drivers
Here are the steps on how to Delete Matching drivers:-
- Go throw the Windows search option and put “Print management.”
- Choose the result that appears on the screen.
- When the print Management list appears on the screen, choose all the drives shown in the left panel.
- On the right side, you can see the printer driver lists.
- Delete that driver that is shown here as duplicate.
- Select the “Remove Driver Package” option by right-clicking to the chosen driver.
Stop Print Spooler via Internet
Here are the steps on how Stop Print spooler via Internet:-
- Click “Win+Q” together and search on the left taskbar.
- Enter “Internet Option” and select the result from the options.
- You can visit the “Advance option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Hit the OK button to confirm your setting.
Created on Feb 15th 2020 01:48. Viewed 157 times.