How to Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Error Code 0x003 in Windows 10?by Ryan Smith Online Blogger
Nvidia Geforce Experience is used to keep the drivers updated. Also, it supports in optimizing the game setting accordingly. As the software crashes, you will not be able to use any element associated with the Nvidia. You may encounter the following message on your screen: “Something went wrong. Try rebooting your system and then start Geforce experience. Error Code: 0x0003”
If you are facing the issue and looking for a solution to get out of this maze, then here you will get several troubleshooting guides. You can easily locate the best possible solution to fix the Nvidia Geforce Experience error code 0x0003. Here’s how to overcome it.
Methods to Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience error code 0x0003 in Windows 10
Modify Nvidia Related Services:
- Click the Win + R button to open the Run dialog box on the screen.
- Type service.msc.
- Hit Enter button to open the Services.
- Click the “Yes” option to grant the administrative privileges if UAC prompts.
- In the Services panel, try to locate the Nvidia Telemetry Container in the Name column.
- Right-click on Nvidia Telemetry Container and choose the Properties.
- In the Properties wizard, go to the Log On tab and Allow service to interact with desktop.
- Press Apply and Ok to confirm the changes.
If the Nvidia Geforce Experience error code 0x0003 is still not resolved, then move down to the next solution.
Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter:
- Go to the Start Menu and tap on the Setting or press the Win + I button.
- Locate and click on the Update & Security option.
- Choose the Troubleshoot available on the left sidebar of the page.
- Now, switch to the right pane and select the Network adapter.
- Press Run the Troubleshoot button.
- In doing so, the system will start looking for errors and will attempt to solve it as well.
Reinstall Nvidia Components:
- Hit Window Key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type appwiz.cpl and hit the Enter key.
- Tap on the Publisher when the Programs and Features window appear on your screen.
- Right-click on the Nvidia Corporation option and press the Uninstall button.
- After that, reboot your system and wait for a few minutes to complete the next startup sequence.
- Now use Nvidia software and install it again to solve the issue.
Manually install the latest Graphics Drivers:
- Open the Run dialog box and type appwiz.cpl
- When the Programs and Features screen appears, find, and one by one right click on every installation published by Nvidia.
- After that, start uninstalling them from the side menu.
- Follow the steps now to remove the driver associated with the GPU.
- Reboot your system after uninstalling them.
- When your PC startup, set the series, OS version, and GPU model.
- Tap on the search option to download the latest version.
- Download it and install it to fix the Nvidia Geforce Experience error code 0x003 in Windows 10.
Created on Nov 5th 2019 00:17. Viewed 360 times.