How to Fix Enhance the Photo Mode Issues on Windows 10?by Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
Photos are one of the best picture editing application given by Microsoft. But there is a stability issue facing by users. Most of the users reported that when they try to enhance their pic using the Photo Enhancer feature, it will fix the image in just a single click, but recently this tool prevented working. So, if you would like to fix this issue, then make sure to read the instructions carefully, here are the solutions are given below.
Perform In-built Troubleshooter
- Navigate to the Windows logo and right-click on it on your system.
- After that, launch the Settings option.
- You should invoke the Update and Security.
- Go to the Troubleshoot option via the left side panel.
- You have to show ‘Windows Store apps’ troubleshooter within the bottom list.
- Now, go to “Run the troubleshooter “and click on it.
Check Windows 10 Updates
- You should launch the Settings on your system.
- Then choose the Update and Security option.
- Go to the Windows Update option.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Check for updates’ option.
- You have to wait to finish the update process.
- Reach the Microsoft Store then choose the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
- After that, click on the ‘Download and updates’ option.
- Finally, update the Windows Photos.
Reset the Application
- Firstly, you should launch the Settings on your system.
- Thereafter, click on the Apps option.
- Beneath the tab of ‘Apps and features’ and then browse for Photos.
- Then show the application of Photos and then invoke the Advanced options.
- You have to move down then choose the Reset button.
Install Windows Photos Again
- Go to the Windows menu and right-click on it on the PC.
- After that, select the PowerShell option.
- Then, input the pursuing command then hit the Enter button: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage.
- You have to wait until the application package is installed again then reboot the system.
- Finally, launch the Photos app and test the feature of Enhance once more.
Turn off OneDrive
- Launch the Photos app on your PC.
- After that, select the vertical ellipsis menu icon.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Beneath the Microsoft Drive, turn off the “Show my cloud-only content from OneDrive. “
- You should shut the Photos app and reboot the system.
- Now, launch the Photos once again and look if the Enhance function.
Lucia Mandela is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Lucia has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
source : Fix Enhance the Photo Mode Issues
Created on May 7th 2020 04:52. Viewed 138 times.