How to Fix: Adobe Reader Stuck at 90%?by Alexa Thomson I am an accountancy expert who has worked with
Adobe is the best resort whenever there is a need to handle a PDF file. The software is absolutely free to install and use; however; users may face problems in installing it. Thus, we have bought this article to favors the users. If you are one of those users who are facing the similar error, then please read the below-written workaround and attain a resolution for this problem. The process is bit intricate, so it is recommended to be aware while reading the article.
Through a Direct Download Client
Problems with downloading and installing adobe application via the creative cloud are not unusual. It occurs when you fail several times to install the application. In case the user wants to fix this issue through a direct download client, then abide by the provided steps.
- Go to the preferred web browser and launch it.
- After that, reach the official download page of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You should click on ‘Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.’
- Then find the install kit you have downloaded.
- Open it and pursue the on-screen steps.
- Now, ensure that no other software is functioning in the background while the installation.
Launch the Setup File in Matchable Mode
In case the user wishes to launch the setup file in matchable mode, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- With the help of instructions listed above, download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Go to the install kit and right-click on it. Then choose the Properties option.
- Navigate to the fresh context menu and reach the Compatibility section.
- You should tick the box of ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’.
- Select an OS that is another from the one you are recent using.
- You have to reboot the system.
- Now, reach the Adobe Acrobat Reader button and right-click on it.
- Finally, choose run as Administrator.
Disable any Antivirus
Antivirus program and their relevant firewalls have a propensity to block downloaded content via Creative Cloud. Temporarily disabling the antivirus can help while downloading or installing the Adobe application. Since the procedure varies from one antivirus to another, please refer to the antivirus webpage of developer for more details on the matter.
Check the Internet Connection
In case the user wants to check the internet connection, then abide by the provided steps.
- First of all, check the Ethernet cord connections.
- After that, launch a web browser and check if you have a signal or not.
- Now, check that the server of Adobe is not down.
Celine Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on brother printer support and many other printer-related topics. She is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Created on Apr 11th 2020 05:07. Viewed 200 times.