How to Fix “0xC004FC03 Error Windows can’t activate” on Windows?by Olivia Jones office.com/setup
Activating Windows is an essential step to get the most out of your OS. However, it all goes downhill when you encounter the error code 0xC004FC03. The error code prevents you from activating Windows and it can be really venting. Read through the blog and follow the steps to fix the issue:
Run Pre-Installed Troubleshooters
If you want to run pre-installed troubleshooters, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First of all, you have to go to Start and right-click on it.
- After that, select Settings.
- You should click on the Update & Security.
- Go to the left panel and choose the Troubleshoot option.
- You should select Internet Connections.
- Then you have to choose Run the troubleshooter.
- You have to wait to complete the scanning process.
- You should move downward and choose Network Adapter.
- Navigate to the Run the troubleshooter.
- Now, the troubleshooter will guide you to find problems with the connection and give solutions to fix them.
IP Address Renew through Command Prompt
If you want to renew the IP address through Command Prompt, then pursue the instructions given below.
- Get started by going to the Cortana’s search bar and input Command Prompt into it.
- Go to the search results and right-click on Command Prompt, choose Run as administrator.
- When the ‘User Account Control’ pop-up comes, select Yes.
- Navigate to the new screen and paste the pursuing line then press Enter key: ipconfig /release.
- After that, enter in the pursuing and hit Enter key again: ipconfig /renew.
Windows Activate through Command Prompt
If you want to Windows activate through Command Prompt, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To get started, go to the Cortana box and enter the Command Prompt into it.
- After that, navigate to the search results, select Command Prompt, and right-click on it.
- Choose Run as administrator.
- Now, you have to paste the pursuing entry and hit the Enter key: slmgr.vbs /ato.
Windows Activate through the Mobile
If you want to Windows activate through the mobile, then pursue the instructions given below.
- To begin with, press Windows + R keys at once and enter SLUI 4.
- After that, you should choose the country and select Next.
- You will be offered with a local phone number you should be able to Windows activate through the mobile.
- Then automatic response will ask when you require extra assistance- you have to answer Yes.
- Now, you have to wait until the operator helps you via the activation procedure.
Windows Firewall disables Temporarily.
If you want to Windows Firewall disable temporarily, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First, you have to go to the Cortana box and enter Control Panel, press the Enter key.
- After that, go to the Control Panel, select System and Security.
- Navigate to the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Go to the left-hand side and select ‘Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.’
- You should disable the Firewall for public and private networks and select OK.
- You have to attempt to activating Windows once again.
- Now, make sure to enable the Firewall.
Mia Davis is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet, utility software and new media. She writes for Microsoft products at office.com/setup.
Created on Nov 19th 2019 02:34. Viewed 329 times.