How to Fix 0x8007007A Windows Live Mail Error?
by karen minton I am a software engineer
The Windows live mail error is a prominent application and it is indulged with several issues nowadays to trouble its users. The annoying companion of its is known as Error 0x8007007A. Below we have gathered specific information that will help you resolve the subsequent error. Make sure that you read the article carefully.
Remove Pending Mails from Outbox
In case the user wishes to remove pending mails from the Outbox, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Locate the Outbox on the left-hand side panel of the screen of Windows Live Mail.
- You should choose all pending emails that have an image attached as albums. (Ensure to keep a backup in case it’s something essential.)
- Then remove the chosen emails.
- After that, compose a fresh mail with a message only. Attempt sending it.
Share Pictures as Attachments, not Album
In case the user wants to share pictures as attachments, not album, then abide by the provided steps.
- Go to the Windows Live email, compose a fresh mail.
- You should select ‘Attach File’ button.
- Then locate the image you would like to and click on it.
- If you would like to share several pictures in a similar email, pursue similar instructions, and if choosing images, press the Control key during choosing the intended images.
- After doing this added the needed body and subject to the mail, easily send it.
Delete and Configure WLM Account Again
In case the user wishes to delete and configure the WLM account again, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Launch the Windows Live mail then select the Tools.
- You should locate and launch the ‘Accounts’ option within the menu.
- Go to the email ID you intend to delete.
- Then select the Remove tab at the right-hand side of the screen.
- You have to select the OK to verify.
- Thereafter add the account once more, launch a similar screen (Tools and then Accounts.)
- Navigate to the Add tab and choose the email account.
- You should click on the next tab and enter the email ID, and password then display name.
- After doing that, click on the Next and select the Finish.
Repair Windows Live Mail
In case the user wants to repair Windows live mail, then abide by the provided steps.
- Go to the Control Panel and launch it on your system.
- After that, select the Programs and Features.
- You should locate and choose the ‘Windows Essentials’ option.
- Then go to the ‘Uninstall/Change’ tab at the upper side of the screen.
- Navigate to the dialog that launches, choose the Repair all Windows Live programs.
- You have to wait till the procedure finishes.
- After doing this, reboot the system.
- Now, attempt sending the mail once more.
Source :- http://dailytechnews.wifeo.com/how-to-fix-0x8007007a-windows-live-mail-error.php
Created on Feb 6th 2020 03:42. Viewed 230 times.