How to Find the Creation Date of Your Google Accountby Hayate Abul Digital Marketing
Google saves a lot of details about their users and also monitors their activities online. People who have an account on Google understand that it collects all the details. In case you have forgotten your Google account password, then one of the question it will ask you to enter is the creation date. So, learn how to find the creation date of your Google account.
Steps for Finding the Creation Date of Your Google Account
• Open the Gmail on your default internet browser.
• Choose the cog symbol to go to the Settings tab of your Gmail account.
• Choose the forwarding and POP/IMAP options.
• Go through the POP Download column.
• After that, go through the Status: Pop is enabled for all mail that had arrived since checkbox.
• Now, you will see the date on your Gmail account.
• It is a date on which you have created an account on Google, and it looks like 05/08/2009.
Steps to Limit What Google Knows About You
• Go to the My Activity option located on the Google webpage.
• Choose the three dot symbol located in the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Choose the Activity Controls option.
• Switch the Web and App Activity option off.
• Unselect the checkbox which includes history saved on the Google Chrome browser and also the activities given in Google Services.
• Go down and switch the Location History option off.
• Choose the Manage Activity option.
• You have to remove all the history saved on the current location.
• Go back to the Activity Controls option.
• Choose the Device detail and switch it off.
• After that, choose the Manage Activity option to remove all the history saved on the location.
• Choose the Voice and Audio Activity option.
• Switch off the option as mentioned above.
• Then, choose the Manage Activity for removing the history recorded in the current location.
• Choose the YouTube Search History option and switch it off.
• After that choose the Manage Activity option for deleting the recorded history from the location.
• Choose the YouTube Watch History option and after that, switch it off.
• Click on the Manage Activity option to clear the history from the current location.
• Choose the Google Text Link Ads option located at the end of the webpage.
• Switch the Google Ad Personalization off.
Dave Hogan is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source : google account
Created on May 20th 2019 01:07. Viewed 147 times.