How to Enable YouTube’s Incognito Mode?
by karen minton I am a software engineer
The YouTube app on Android has got a new feature today: the Google Chrome-esque Incognito mode. This feature will allow the users to browse videos on their mobile app without having to worry about their search and watch histories. When this Incognito mode is active, it is possible that you will only be able to access the Home and Trending portions of the app. Options like your inbox, subscriptions, and library are likely to be unavailable in the private browsing mode. Note that you will not be able to save videos to your playlists in YouTube’s Incognito mode. Whether you want to activate or de-activate the YouTube’s Incognito Mode, it is straightforward.
Note: Ensure that you have the latest version of the YouTube app. If you don’t have, you can download it by opening the Google Play Store, clicking the “hamburger menu icon” on the top left, clicking “My apps & games,” and clicking on either the “Update All” option or “Update next to the YouTube app.”
- First of all, you need to launch the YouTube app.
- Then you will need to click on your account profile picture. You will find it on the top right of the screen.
- And you have to click Turn on Incognito option.
- Here you will be able to browse in Incognito Mode.
- When you have completed browsing, and want to return to your account, you can click on your account profile picture again and click Turn off Incognito option.
Note: Currently, this incognito option is not available on iOS, but it is more likely to appear in iOS soon.
Thank you for reading my article; I hope this information will be helpful to you.
Source url :- https://mcafee-activate.me/how-to-enable-youtubes-incognito-mode/
Karen Minton is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Aug 28th 2018 06:26. Viewed 615 times.