How to Download Music on iPhone without iTunes?
by karen minton I am a software engineer
Apple products have numerous drawbacks; however, the most frustrating one is their dependence on iTunes. If you want to get music without iTunes, then you have come to the right place. So, here are steps to download music on iPhone without iTunes.
Save Separate Tracks to the iPhone via Apple Music
If you want to save the separate track to the iPhone via Apple Music, then you can follow the provided steps.
- First of all, you have to open Apple Music on the iPhone.
- After that, you should select the music you would like to save to the device.
- Navigate to the name of the track and choose the Plus sign.
- When you add your track for the first time to the library, it will ask to turn on the iCloud Music Library.
- Later, you should select Turn On.
- Now, plus icon will have to modify to an iCloud sign with an arrow, track meaning is now in the library.
Save Albums and Playlists to the iPhone via Apple Music.
If you want to save albums and playlists to the iPhone via Apple Music, then pursue the instructions given below.
- Get started by opening the Apple Music on the iPhone.
- After that, you should go to the playlist or album you would like to download to the iPhone.
- Navigate to the +Add icon to add your music to the Library.
- A notification will appear stating that the library has added the music.
- Also, you will view the +Add has modified to a cloud with an arrow.
- Later, go to the cloud icon to begin downloading tracks to the device.
- Now, downloads will continue in your device background.
Automatically Save Music to iPhone through YouTube Music.
If you want to save music automatically to the iPhone via YouTube Music, then you can follow the provided steps.
- To get started, open the YouTube Music application on the iPhone.
- You should select the ‘User Avatar’ on the top right-hand side to launch the Account information.
- Navigate to the Downloads.
- When you have not downloaded yet whichever tracks, this field will blank.
- Select the ‘settings cog’.
- You have many choices for the downloaded tracks.
- You should now be able to download music over Wi-Fi.
- Choose the quality of the download, and select whether you would like to save the just audio or video.
- Go to the ‘Download an offline mixtape’ to store tracks to the iPhone automatically.
- A slider will show that will let you select to download between 1 to 100 songs.
- Drag the slider back and forth to create the selection.
- Select X to back to the Downloads screen wherever you can view the status of the downloads.
- Now, you should be able to play tracks from Downloads.
Adding Music to iPhone through iCloud Drive
If you want to add music to iPhone via iCloud Drive, then pursue the instructions given below.
- First, you have to launch the Mac, run Finder and select iCloud Drive.
- After that, select File.
- Go to the New Folder. It will make a new untitled folder.
- You should give a name to the ‘Music’ folder.
- Twice click on the Music folder to launch it.
- You have to find the tracks you would like to open on the iPhone.
- Move them throughout to the Music folder.
- The music will upload to iCloud Drive automatically.
- After this, music will be shown through iCloud on the iPhone.
- Launch the Files application on the iPhone.
- Select iCloud Drive.
- Go to and select the Music folder to launch it. You will view the similar tracks you uploaded through the Mac.
- Later, select the track you would like to play, and its download to the device automatically.
- Optionally, select the ‘cloud and arrow’ icon to store the track to the iPhone.
- Now, the music is stored to the iPhone.
Source :- http://go-norton-setup.uk.com/how-to-download-music-on-iphone-without-itunes/
Daisy Martin is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at norton.com/setup and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
Created on Nov 12th 2019 01:11. Viewed 190 times.