How to Download Instagram videos on your PCby Sumit Sharma Digital Marketing Specialist
Instagram is amongst the most trending and likable social media platform around the world with billions of users. It provides best of the features to its users. Instagram allows you to upload your photos or videos on it as a story as well as a post. On Instagram, you can connect with other users by using its amazing messaging features. Besides, several Instagram users often ask how they can download Instagram videos on their PC. Downloading Instagram videos with the app is quite easy for some users but downloading them on PC is quite a difficult task for them. Downloading Instagram videos is as easy as it sounds, and it can be done in a couple of minutes by following these methods I have mentioned in this article. Go through the guidelines below to do the task in no time.
By using third-party apps
Third-party apps are the first and easiest ways available to you to download Instagram videos on your PC. There are many of the third-party apps out there by which you can download any video on Instagram. Follow the steps listed below:
- Open up the browser on your PC you are currently using.
- Go to the Gihosoft TubeGet website and download the software available there.
- After the download completion, Install the software on your PC.
- After the successful installation of the software on your PC. Click on its shortcut icon on the desktop to open it up.
- Now, open that Instagram video you are willing to download by copying the link of that video with your browser.
- Next, go to the Gihosoft TubeGet and paste the copied URL in its search bar.
- Now choose the quality of the video and the location of it.
- After making your choices, click on the Download button.
- Now, access the video on your computer, and you are good to go.
- How to Fix Images Not Loading Issue On Facebook
- How To Fix Windows Error Code 10
- How to Organize Your PDF Files
By downloading through an online site
It is another effective method you have to download the Instagram video at your fingertips. Online sites are quite a good source to download Instagram videos. Go through the steps listed below to do so in time;
- First of all, open the browser you are using on your PC.
- Enter Downloadgram in URL and press Enter.
- Now, login to your Instagram account by entering your account credentials.
- Locate the video you want to download.
- Now, open that video and copy its link.
- Go back to Downloadgram and paste the copied URL of the video in it.
- After pasting the URL, click on enter.
- There lies the Download button to download your video.
- Click on it and choose the resolution of the video and its location.
- Access the video on your computer, and you are good to go.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Sep 18th 2019 00:22. Viewed 635 times.