How to Download Fortnite on Androidby Charlie Noah Web Designer
Most of the gamers know that Fortnite is also played in Android. However, it is not present in the Google App Store. Gamers have to download it by themselves. It is worth noting that Android users can download Android Package Kits(APK) which is not present in the App Store. This allows gamers to try out applications without using the Play Store and allows them to download some applications which will not get downloaded from somewhere else. This is too with Fortnite.
Learn how to get Fortnite on your Android device
Read the given below points to know about the method of downloading Fortnite for Android.
Method Of Downloading Fortnite On Android Gadgets
According to the model of the phone, the method varies a bit.
- Firstly, install the launcher. You can easily get it by visiting the website of Fortnite. This will install the Fortnite launcher-it will not take your much time.
- Then go to the notification panel and hit the installing notification. Whenever it gets over if any type of warning comes up, cover the Settings. This will shift the gamer directly to the menu to support the application to get downloaded from unknown sources.
- On Android 8 Oreo or more recent versions, this will be made on every application basis. Just shift the switch towards the right for toggling it ‘on’.
- On Android 7 and below, the method is mostly similar. Only a bit different- when the gamer goes to the Settings section, they need to switch them to the Security part, where the gamer can put the Unknown Sources switch to the ‘On’ position. Then, a warning will be shown- hit ok on it.
- After that, hit the back to switch into the Fortnite downloader, then press the download. It will only take you some time for the Fortnite Launcher to download. Once it is completed, you will need to install the 90MB game section by just pressing the download button. After the game downloads, it will still be left with a larger file to install on the 1st release. It will do the other thing by itself. After that, you can play the game.
How to troubleshoot issues encountered during the download process?
- Sideloading can be the direct solution to your problem. The method of sideloading changes with the different model of Android.
Hope this blog would have been useful to you.
Charlie Noah is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Charlie Noah has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Created on Jan 24th 2019 09:09. Viewed 178 times.