How to Delete Pinterest Accountby Henry Roth SEO Expert
Pinterest assists you in discovering what you love to do. If you love to travel, or you are a foodie you will find people of the same interest as yours, here. If you want to delete your Pinterest account for some reason, you can either delete it temporarily or permanently. Pinterest provides you two options of deleting your Pinterest account, one deletes your account completely and the other way is to deactivate the account in public’s eye but you can join it again in case your mood changes. So here we will tell you how to delete Pinterest account, either temporarily or permanently.
How to deactivate your Pinterest account
- Deactivating your Pinterest account, means you are not giving up your Pinterest account permanently. Your pins will not be visible publicly and your social media accounts are no longer connected to it. Follow the steps below to delete your Pinterest account Temporarily:
- 1. Go to your Pinterest account, click on your profile button denoted by a person at the bottom of the screen (for app users only). For the web browser, go to the top and click on the save menu option.
- 2. Click on the bolt icon to enter the Pinterest settings. App users will find it at the top-right and desktop users have it right over their username.
- 3. App users- tap “Edit settings” and scroll down to the bottom and select “Deactivate account”.
- 4. Desktop users- click on “Deactivate account” under “Account basics”.
- 5. Confirm and exit.
Delete your Pinterest account permanently
Are you sure you want to delete all your Pins? If yes proceed as follow:
1. Go to your Pinterest profile and tap the person icon in the app. For desktop users-click on the “saved” option which is at the top of the desktop computer.
2. Now to go to the settings click mon the bolt icon. In-app, it is present at the top right of their profile. And desktop users can find it above their username.
3. For app- go to “Edit settings” and for browser Tap “account basics”.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and select “close account” if you are using the app. Browser users can click on “Deactivate account” button at the end of the account basic options.
5. Now click on “permanently close account” under deactivation settings.If you log back in within two weeks, your Pinterest account will revive as Pinterest archives the data for two weeks.
Created on Aug 2nd 2019 02:53. Viewed 195 times.