How to Create Yahoo Account - Learn Step By Step Procedureby Way Binary Troubleshooting Technical Blogs
Yahoo is one of the best emails service providers in the world and millions of people use their services. There is no reason for you not to use Yahoo as your preferred email service provider. They are well known in the industry, and that is because of their services and security. The security system of Yahoo is top-notch, and they never compromise on that. They offer access to the news feed, calendar, notepad section, address book, and more. And additionally, you will get 1TB online storage, which is enough for storing millions of emails with massive attachments.
So, if you want to create an account with one of the most secure email service providers in the world, then look at the steps listed here.
How to Sign Up for the Yahoo Account
It is straightforward to , and the best way to do that is by using the Yahoo Desktop website. Here are the steps you need to take on the Desktop website.
· First, you need to open Yahoo.com on your favorite web browser.
· Now, click on the Signup button located at the top right of the page.
· After that, you have to enter the first name and last name, choose a username you want to use for your new email address.
· Then, enter a password, phone number, birth date, and gender, and then click on the Continue button to proceed to the next step.
Well, you must make a strong password for your account and prevent anyone from accessing your account. If the password is too hard for you to remember, you can use different password managers available online. Your phone number here is used for the recovery process, or you can also use the alternate email address for recovery.
· Once you reach the next step, enter your phone number once again, and then click on ‘Text me an account key’ button.
· Now, check your mobile phone for the verification code and then enter it into that page and click on the Verify button.
· Once you see the congratulations message on the screen, click on the continue button to go to the Yahoo homepage.
Once your account is created, you can open the mail.yahoo.com and use the email services of Yahoo.
To create a Yahoo mail account on mobile, you need to use the same steps but have to use the mobile app of Yahoo. Yes, Yahoo mobile app will help you in creating the account very quickly. The process is the same, and you shouldn’t have any issues going through with it.
How to Send an Email
Once you are in the Yahoo mail homepage/inbox, click on the Compose button to open the editor. It will open a mode where you will be able to add the recipient, subject, and message.
If someone sent you an email to your newly created
address, you could check that in the Inbox folder. And you can use the actions
like a reply or reply-all to use it further.
Created on Nov 18th 2020 04:31. Viewed 270 times.