Best Online Collaboration Software Of 2020: Paid and Freeby Way Binary Troubleshooting Technical Blogs
If you’re running a business or working in an organization and obsessed with collaboration, teamwork, and productivity then, all you need is the “Collaboration Tools.”
“Online Collaboration tool” helps in dealing and managing the workflow of all size businesses. Basically, these tools are the piece of software that helps the organization in working together and in a way, boosting productivity with features like “upload documents, send notifications and Calendar, etc.”
It is a well-proven fact that, when an organization team has a good base of collaboration tools then, they’re less susceptible to waste their time in coordinating with colleagues and getting work done. These ‘Web conference software’ removes the gap between those employees and clients who’re far away from each other physically. They can simply run effective meetings through these online collaboration tools in order to ensure that no coordination problem will occur by working together at the same time.
So, considering these benefits, if you also want to have the best collaboration tool for your business to do some successful projects then, this piece of content can be considered a useful one.
Here, we’ve compiled the list of top 5 free “Online Collaboration Tools” that empowers the organization to execute projects effectively & efficiently, optimize their resources, promote transparency in work and to achieve unparalleled collaboration among teams. So, read about them and decide which best suits you and your organization based on their features:
1. Asana: Its flexibility and vast capabilities made it in the top list of ‘Online Collaboration tools.’ Not only that but, this tool is fast as well as smooth to operate because of its modern design. So, if you want to make your process of managing dependencies easier with its ‘New Timeline view’ then, you can surely consider its free version. You can also access its higher version but you’re required to pay for the higher version.
2. Acquire: This software is designed in such a way that it is considered very flexible and easy to use for businesses of all sizes having a multi-channel customer communication platform. It is equipped with all the latest customer engaging features like a chatbot, voice calls, and live chat. Not only that, but it also supports free video conferencing chat in high quality and that’s why this is in the list of the best collaboration tools.
3. Chanty: It is a top-notch collaboration tool that helps you in managing all kinds of tasks related to your business. You can consider this collaboration tool as an alternative to your business messenger. With this tool, you can enjoy seamless and transparent communication within your teams for the fact that it features instant messages with lots of storage space, unlimited searchable history, and a handy file sharing process.
4. Podio: This is another excellent collaboration tool available in the market that offers free account access for its base version and an annual subscription for its higher versions. Podio is considered the most comprehensive tool for managing online projects and business social networks for small organization communications.
5. Slack: It is considered an excellent collaboration tool for having a huge collection of options, features, and settings. Not only that, what makes it unique among the list of plenty of other collaboration tools is the option that it integrates with many other office and collaboration tools. Basically it is highly customizable. So, you can prefer this as well but it is slightly expensive.
Created on Jul 14th 2020 08:25. Viewed 472 times.