How to Control Diabetes: Six Tips to Maintain Blood Sugar Levelby Advik Verma Heath Consultant It is very challenging to live a diabetic life. You always have to keep devices with you to monitor your diet regularly and ensure that your sugar level is under control. The diabetes is a major disease that is affecting millions of people in country today.
In diabetics, your eating habits plays a crucial role and monitoring it regularly along with following meal schedule can help tremendously. In the market as well as Online Pharmacy Store in India, one can find several diabetes supplement that help to control diabetes.
If you want to maintain the diabetes and looking for all ways to keep the blood sugar level normal, here are some tips that can help you-
1. Lose those Extra Kilos- According to doctor and specialists, it is found that overweight cause insulin resistance which makes challenging for your body to maintain the sugar level.
2. Follow a Balanced Diet with Complex Carbs- According to research; it was found that eating varieties of food and fruits, lean protein, vitamin, green vegetables and good source of fat helps to maintain the blood sugar level.
3. Benefits of Barley- In a recent study, It is proved that eating a special mixture of dietary fibres found in barley can help to maintain blood sugar level and reduce the appetite. According to researchers, barley can also improve people’s health by reducing risk of cardiovascular disease.
4. Benefits of Resistant Starch- According to a study, it is found that resistant starch which occurs naturally in foods such as potatoes, bananas, legumes and grains may benefits your health by aiding blood sugar control, enhancing satiety and support gut health.
5. Try Nuts- Nut contain unsaturated fats, minerals and a range of vitamins that helps to lower inflammation, cholesterol and insulin resistance. It has been seen in a research that every person should include at least 50-60 grams of cashews, almonds, walnuts, chestnuts or pistachios in diet to control blood fats (triglycerides) and sugars.
6. Maintain Regular Meal Schedule- A regular meal should be maintained to control the blood sugar level. It is better to take six small meals rather than two bigger one help to keep the sugar level in check.
These are some tips that help to control the diabetes. Apart from this, you can also Buy Diabetes Care Products Online that helps to measure and control the diabetes. The best device that you can choose is one touch select simple device that helps to monitor your blood sugar level.
Created on Apr 17th 2018 00:37. Viewed 925 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.