How to Choose the Best Landing Page Builder In 2020by Mike Smith Marketing
In the digital marketing landscape, a landing page has assumed a lot of importance.
What is a landing page, after all?
It is a separate webpage crafted specifically for advertising a product or service.
It is where you “land’ when you click on ads on Facebook, Instagram, or on a link on your email.
Unlike a home page where you need to explore or search to arrive at a topic you are looking for, landing pages are designed with a specific goal – to create what is called in marketing parlance as a Call To Action (CTA).
The final objective is to make a landing page a very persuasive tool to push up the conversion rate of your marketing efforts.
To make matters clear, while a home page presents an overview of a company or a seller, it has numerous distractions, whereas a landing page has just one or two links with complete focus to increase conversions.
What does a landing page consist of?
Keep in mind no two landing pages are the same. The design has to be exclusive to your product/brand and your marketing strategy.
There are a few key elements that make up a landing page.
- A Unique Selling Proposition or USP - The landing page must depict what sets your product/business apart from the competition.
- A compelling image – This is what will make up for the first impression. At a glance, the image must portray what is so special about your product.
- A shortlist of benefits – Describe or show the specific benefits of your product. For example, a camera company launched what it claimed to be the smallest camera ever. To make its point apparent, the landing page showed a person holding the entire device in his palm.
- Social proof – It can be a word of praise about your product from an influencer or a celebrity. It can be in the form of a quote or reviews from customers.
- Conversion objective – This is what you want from your customers. It must have a CTA or Call To Action as a button or a clickthrough link on the landing page.
If you feel overwhelmed by the very thought of creating a landing page or if you have any apprehensions that landing pages will indeed help in conversions, you can
make use of the best landing page builder.
You have several landing page builders in the market. Each one has its own set of pros and cons. The internet provides you with reviews on the best landing page builders of the present year.
Content promotion and distribution is no doubt a key element in a marketing strategy. But effective tactics also include generating targeted leads. For that, you need a set landing page to identify consumer needs.
Some of the good landing page builders in the market include Unbounce, LeadPages, Landigi, Launchrock, KickoffLabs, and a few others.
While deciding on one, look for features such as analytics, how fast the builder is, customizable options, and automation features.
The dedicated landing page builder you choose must have its unique strength and features that suit your specific needs.
Created on Mar 11th 2020 02:09. Viewed 407 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.