HOW TO CHANGE THE NAME OF A LINE GROUPby Alexa Thomson I am an accountancy expert who has worked with
If you want to have a conversation with all your friends and you are thinking about how to do this, then you can create a group chat in the Line app. After creating an account on Line in case you don’t like the previous name of your group, then you can change the name of the Line group by following the instructions mentioned below.
Steps to Create a Group Chat in Line App
• You should have the updated version of the Line application on your device.
• Create an account on Line if you have not created yet.
• Go to the Line application.
• Go to the Friends webpage given in the end left-hand side of the display.
• Now, you will get the menu list of all your friends given at the end of the screen.
• On top of it, the option will be named “Create group” on your phone.
• You need to choose that option and start doing the friend who wants to be in your Line group.
• Press on the Next option located at the upper side of the display.
• After that, you have to customize the Line group by adding a picture and give a title to it.
• Make sure that the title which you have entered should be of 50 characters on the updated version of the Line application.
Steps to Change the Name of a Line Group
• Type the group chat.
• Press on the menu located at the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Choose the Settings option.
• Firstly, you will get an option which includes a group name.
• Press on the Group name option.
• Type a new Group name so that you can change the name of a Line group.
• You have to click on the Save button for verification.
Steps to Create a Multi-Person Chat
• Go to the Line application.
• Type the Chats column.
• You will get the cloud symbol near the Friends option.
• Press on the Cloud symbol, which has a plus icon located at the upper side of the display.
• Select your friends who you wish to add in the group.
• Press on the Create option given in the upper right-hand side of the display.
• You have successfully created a group by adding your friend to it.
• Now, you can send a text to that group.
Steps to Change the Multi-Person Chat into the Group Chat
• Type the Chats menu.
• Choose the multi-person chat option.
• Now, you will get the friends’ name given in the multi-person chat.
• Press on the downward facing arrow located at the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Select the Create Group option by going to the pull-down list. It resembles two contacts with the plus symbol.
• It will automatically select those friends who are already in your old group chat, but you have to add a new contact manually.
• Select the profile picture.
• Give a new name to the multi-person group chat. It resembles 50 characters on the updated version of Line application.
• Once you have created a new Line group, you can use all the features of the Line group chat.
Source By : webroot support
Created on Jun 12th 2019 02:14. Viewed 158 times.