How to Boost Your Real Estate Business Using LinkedInby Deborah Belford Consultant
Gone are the days when LinkedIn was used as nothing but a stagnant page to list down all of your past accomplishments; it has now become one of the largest platforms and an active community for all the business professionals helping them to connect and grow their businesses like never before!
Nonetheless, you get a chance to make the best out of your mutual connections and reach out to new potential clients whilst networking through the old ones. However, it would not be wrong to say that directing major resources into a LinkedIn networking stratagy can get you excellent ROIs from your real estate advertising efforts.
If used wisely, your LinkedIn profile can take your Toronto Real Estate business to a whole new level. After all, it has completely changed the way real estate businessmen use it to market their business.
Top Five Ways to Boost Your LinkedIn Real Estate Business Profile
1. Set up your official real estate business profile like a professional
Having a professional brand as your company’s official logo as your profile picture can do a lot more for boosting up your business than you think it can. It not only gives your profile a touch of professionalism but also creates an image of your own. Make sure to use an appropriate cover photo that matches the theme of your profile photo. Using high-resolution graphics on your profile is always a plus!
2. Write down a captivating summary about your business
This is usually what a client is most interested in reading out before looking at the long list of your accomplishments; so the summary of your real estate business better be fascinating and precise enough to not tire the reader. After updating a creative short summary, you can start listing down your previous achievements in the field of real estate to grab further recommendations and skills endorsements by fellow businessmen! This is definitely a great way to increase your credibility in the market.
3. Make sure to create a high-quality content
It is very important to have eye-catching and informative real estate content on your profile if you want to engage more audience and connect with potential clients! Founder to a Toronto Real Estate business, Robert Jendrzejczak, definitely knows his way around optimizing customer experience with captivating content. You can talk about market assistance, important ongoing closings, neighborhood news or any other intriguing piece of information that you think will teach or engage your potential leads.
4. Make the best of the advanced search feature
Never ignore the advantages of using the advanced search feature on LinkedIn! This feature can help you to find local businesses to connect and nurture your relationship with and expand your community of real estate businessmen; building up your network will definitely generate real estate leads. Moreover, you can also use the sponsored content feature on your profile to enhance your online presence and attract more readers and potential clients.
5. Use SEO tools to boost your business overnightEven though SEO for real estate businesses is backbreaking but the rewards are definitely mouthwatering! There is no harm in spying on your competitors who apparently have a better ranking than your profile does. All you have to do is use the top local real estate long-tail keywords while preparing quality content for your LinkedIn profile and once you show up on Google ranking successfully; thousands of more web users are guaranteed to visit your profile every month!
Created on Jan 12th 2019 01:07. Viewed 374 times.