How to Avail Distinguished Talent Visa 124?by V4 Migration Services Choose the Expert Migration Agent
Australia's Distinguished Talent visa 124 was created to make it easier for the country's top experts and innovators to stay in Australia. If you have exceptional skills or talent, you may be eligible to apply for this visa, allowing Australian employers to bring you into the country temporarily.
To find out if you are eligible, what steps to take, and what the key benefits of this visa are, keep reading for more information about the Distinguished Talent Visa 124 Australia!
What is this visa about?
The Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124) is a permanent residence visa for people with an internationally recognized record of exceptional achievement in a profession, sport, science, the arts, or academia.
This visa allows you to live and work in Australia indefinitely. Your spouse or partner can also get this visa with you if they meet certain requirements.
Qualifications for this visa
To be eligible for this visa, you must:
- Be nominated by an Australian organization or government agency.
- Have held international acclaim in your field for at least 10 years.
- Be sponsored by an eligible relative who is a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
- Not have any criminal convictions.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Meet English language requirements.
- The nomination process.
Benefits of Distinguished Talent Visa 124
The Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124) is a permanent residence visa for people with an internationally recognized record of exceptional achievement in a profession, sport, art, or academic field.
- This visa allows you to live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- The main benefits of this visa are that there is no points test, no need for sponsorship, and you can include your family members in your application.
- This visa also gives you access to certain social security benefits and Medicare.
Applications and Application Fees
You must complete an application form and pay the fee to apply for a visa. The application fee for a distinguished talent visa is AUD 3,670. You can pay this fee online or by mail. If you are mailing your application, you must include a money order or bank draft to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Documents you need to apply for DTV VISA.
To apply for a DTV, you must provide:
- A completed application form
- Your passport or other travel documents
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of yourself
- The application fee for the Distinguished Talent visa 124
- Any other documents required by the case officer
- Documents issued by an Australian Government agency in support of your application
- Documents issued by an Australian organization that supports your nomination in respect of the occupation
Processing times of your application
The processing time for this visa depends on several factors, including how many applications are received by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and how complete your application is. However, you can generally expect a decision within 12 months.
If the DIBP doesn't have enough information from you or if there are problems with your application, they will contact you and ask for more information or evidence. If there is still no progress after that point, it means that either DIBP does not consider your case eligible or has too many other cases like for global talent visa 858 ahead of yours in a queue.
Created on Aug 4th 2022 01:13. Viewed 172 times.